• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Less Is Morrison (395)

Poké_Master

Indigo Champion
I thought it was hilarious although they shouldn'tve edited the rice balls into a sandwich and a cracker.

Akane

I really enjoyed this epsiode. Ever snice I watched the Japanese version, I wanted to watch it in English. I really Masaume dub voice. It really suits him. And I loved when Ash and him battle it out, only to find out they tied on almost everything. XD And Pikachu and Beldum's battle was pretty cool. The thing that got me kinda of shocked is when a sandwich is rolling on the hill. A sandwich?! What? I remember in the Japanese version a rice ball rolled over. I was saying here we go again. 4Kids and thier edits. Will they ever learn? But anyway...I really loved this epsiode. It was funny and awesome at the same time. 10/10

wobbanut

Team Awesome
It took me a bit to get used to Morrison, but he's already jumped ahead of Harley in the likeability factor for me. :) He and Ash had lots of funny moments in this episode, and I thought it was interesting that they made Morrison left-handed too. The scene where they work together to charge after Team Rocket was hilarious. I liked Meowth's reaction when Ash and Morrison bit the balloon's "ears" too. :D

I wasn't too thrilled about meeting Morrison, but I'm looking forward to seeing him again, much more than Harley. Overall, 9/10.

Shiny Raichu

Bug/Electric Pokemon Trainer

Having seen only the first half of the episode, i must say Morrison is a pretty interesting addition to the character lineup. If he has a Metagross by the Hoenn league finals, I'll be a very happy person. Beldum is one of the worst newer pokemon, and this episode proves it, but Metang and Metagross are quite powerful if trained correctly. Should make for an interesting Hoenn League championship now.

Cobalt_Latios

IMO, this is more of those random episodes. Though it wasnt bad, i thought that i was a tad over the hill. But i suppose its been a while since Ash last had a rival. Although, if Beldum was continually using Take Down, wouldnt it take some damage from recoil? IMO the only comic part of it would be when Morisson shows he has 7 badges, then Ash shows him his 8 badges, then Morisson has a short panic attack. What disappoints me is that he gained his 7 badges with 1 pokemon that knows only 1 attack.

G

Geki

Yet again, another awesome episode!! I think Morrison's dub voice is excellent, it suits his character. Beldum only being able to use Take Down was kind of dumb, but oh well. Pikachu should have won that battle. I also found it stupid that they had a grinder roll down the hill then just put a rice ball in. Really, what the hell's the big deal with Japanese culture that they hate?

5/5

Magus

Fog Trainer
Geki said:
Beldum only being able to use Take Down was kind of dumb, but oh well.
That's how it is in the games. Beldum is incapable of learning any other attacks. It has to evolve to Metang before it can use anything else.

Ashy Boy

Paul's #1 Rival
I didn't watch the episode, but by reading the summary and looking at the pics, I think the episode is kinda pitiful because of Ash & Morrison trying to take on Team Rocket without any of their Pokemon. It's quite similar to Team Rocket taking on Tyranitar in A Poached Ego.

billyboyblue14

Need a fresh account
The best bit of that episde is when Ash and Morrison both use take down that made me laugh because i thought why don't Ash use that on them all the time instaed of using his pokemon.

Battra

Not one of my favorites I enjoyed seeing Munchlax getting into more trouble and seeing Beldum another of my favorite Pokemon was nice, but i'm just not a huge fan of Morrison.

I thought Morrison should have been introduced early in AG So he could battle Ash frequently, but they just had to introduce him in late AG. I thought he was funny and the rivalry between him and Ash was pretty nice.

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
it was a good episode but i will never understand the logic of a beldum, they don't seem to fit in nature>_>

WynautQueen

Pokemon Caretaker
Did anyone notice that Morrison appears to be an homage to Jimsy from the 1979 anime "Future Boy Conan?" The scene where he and Ash race down the hill is right out of a scene with Conan and Jimsy from Future Boy Conan.

The character design, for comparison:
Jimsy.gif

BadDreams

Not the best episode but alright since Morrison is a OK character , He has nice PKMN tho ;O