• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Let Bagons Be Bagons! (319)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Let Bagons Be Bagons!

In their travels, Ash & Co. meet a trainer who has a Bagon that is trying to learn to fly. However to do this it must evolve so Ash decides to help it get stronger. However Team Rocket want to steal the Bagon. Will they succeed?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

:(. I missed this episode............Was it worth seeing, or didn't I miss anything?

J

Jade Mage

Run of the mill filler really. :| You didn't miss much, except some DREADFUL voice acting in the forest scene. :|

Oh, good. I'd still like to see it, but at least now I'm comforted that I haven't missed anything major. Thanks.

F

Factory Head Noland

I saw the Japanese version of this ep (English version tomorrow!! Can't wait!)
It was not a run of the mill filler! It's a great episode!
I really like the battle between Pikachu and Bagon also when Bagon and Treecko fly up to Team Rocket's helicopter and save Pikachu.

K

Katsuya

Can't wait for this. Mainly because we get Princess & Togepi on Tuesday!

I prob. won't watch it, or I'll tape it. New computer comes tommorow, so I'll be hooking it up probably.

Meh, cute episode. I only liked it cause there was the Bagon in it :D Battle was a little stupid tho.

Bayleef

Onion?
I only liked it because Bagon was in it as well. ^^ The ending at the end where Pikachu jumped off the jet pack, and attacked the helicopter was sort of cool. But it seemed like Bagon was smashing his head into the helicopter for no reason. :/ It was prettymuch a standard filler. Rating: 6/10

F

Factory Head Noland

I really liked the battle, it was a very on-going battle (I like those kind of battles) I think it's good when Bagon is going to Headbutt Pikachu and Pikachu uses Iron Tail on it's head.
Also it's hilarious when Pikachu headbutts Bagon's head!

Z

ZTcrazy

I've seen this episode in the UK and here is my review:

Voices: Excellent. Michelle's and Bagon's voices were brilliant. Bagon's voice was exactly the way I thought it sound like. Same goes for Shellgon.

Pokemon: All pretty good. No new attacks here, so not much to say.

Characters: Michelle is an excellent character and I'm not suprised she made good friends with Ash, with her powerful and determined nature.

Content: By far one of the best fillers I've ever seen. As always, there are some funny bits dotted here and there in the episode. I loved the battle between Pika and Bagon, Pikachu's Matrix duck rocks! The battle was shown brilliantly and Michelle's glasses really gave her the advantage, but she can't come over Ash's strategy!

Overall, a very good filler. 9.5/10.

A

Alakazam

;-; I missed it! I thought it was on Sky Mix but it wasn't! ;_;. Can someone tell me when Pokemon is on Normal Sky One in the U.K?

Silver Fusion

Hyper Coordinator
Aerodactyl said:
;-; I missed it! I thought it was on Sky Mix but it wasn't! ;_;. Can someone tell me when Pokemon is on Normal Sky One in the U.K?

Do not worry Aerodactyl its on at 8.30 in the mornings and on sky one mix it is on at 11.40 on weekdays and on week ends about 10.30 I hope I helped.

Pokémon Master Josh

Orange Champion
ANOTHER STUPID PRONOUNCIATION!

Grovyle- Grow-vile
Illumise- Il-oo-mee-sey
Bagon- Bey-gon

AAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

Z

ZTcrazy

Pokémon Master Josh said:

Grovyle- Grow-vile
Illumise- Il-oo-mee-sey
Bagon- Bey-gon

AAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

How do you think Bagon was going to be pronounced? Baa-gone?

F

Factory Head Noland

I saw this episode this morning and I love it! It's so cool! The battle between Pikachu and Bagon is just brilliant and I love it when Treecko and Bagon go and save Pikachu from Team Rocket's helicopter. It's so funny when Jessie's Seviper hits its head off the ceiling of the helicopter, lol!
I love to see Pikachu use Iron Tail and it did in this episode! I taped it so I'm going to watch it again later....

Sharpshooter

Battle Factory Champion
I Heard a lot of Americans were playing it down as an ordinary episode before hand anyway, so I wasn't expecting too much, although it wasn't as bad as it was made out to be. Team Rocket were great, easily the stars of the episode in my opinion.

Once again somebody has to kiss Ash's arse in a middle of a battle, "wow that Iron tail was really great" STOP IT!! I HATE it when they do that, no wonder Ash is in desperate need of rival!! Somebody needs to beat him good and then start a fist fight with him, that'll create good TV! It's sooooooooo annoying when they keep constantly complimenting each other!!

What's with the voice actor who does Richie's voice?! That's the second time I've distinguished it in the past three episodes! She already covered the girl(can't remember her name) who was in "What you seed is what you get!" and now in "Let Bagons be Bagons" Are 4kids really that cheap in that they have to play the same voice actors over and over again?! It's gets to repetitive otherwise.

Chris

Old Coot
Pokémon Master Josh said:

Grovyle- Grow-vile
Illumise- Il-oo-mee-sey
Bagon- Bey-gon

AAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!
...Illumise is pronounced EXACTLY as it should. They pronounced it as Il-oo-me-seh, not sey. That's how it SHOULD be since it's the same name in Japan.

ChaosMage

Izit cuz I is black?
Meh. Nuff said, it's good that Bagon evolved. I hope Ash fights it as a Salamance in the Hoenn League. HOPING SO MUCH...