• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snorunt! (385)

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
Snorunt was cute, but little mean..

i loved that Ash was friend with it, although Snorunt was mean to him in the start.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Yeah, could've done without Ash singing the title ;) But otherwise an entertaining and enjoyable episode.

WHAT?! That was so cool, am I the only one who liked the fact that he sang the title card?

Anyway, it was great. Though why there was snow in a warm region like Hoenn, I'll never know :p

Loved that Ash caught Snorunt, though I wish it wouldn't have evolved. Glalie is ugly. 6/10

DaAuraWolf

I’m Back...
I like the Snorunt in this episode.It was also nice to see Ash catch it.Snorunt is one of my favorite Pokemon.

10/10

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
Not a bad episode, I liked that Ash captured Snorunt (And later evolved, I liked Glalie too). TR being ignored lol "I think they have forgotten about us" yes because you are getting tiring.

G50

No longer posting
This episode was ok... It was cool seeing a Snorunt for the 1st time. It was cool that Ash was able to catch the Snowrunt. Snorunt was definitely a very sneaky Pokemon. It was cool seeing Ash and Snorunt becoming friends and being alone together throughout the episode, it definitely gave them a chance to bond.

24/100

Jnmisty

This is one of my favorite episodes in the series. Is it just me or does Ash like getting lost in a snowstorm to find and or rescue a pokemon.
Snow way out: Ash's : Pikachu: Kanto
Chickorita's rescue: chickorita: Johto
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snorunt: snorunt: Hoenn

Snorunt gave the two apples to Ash to eat to regain his strength/ energy.

Vernikova

Champion
That Snorunt was pretty badass until it decided to get captured by Ash (and evolving for that matter). Ash overreacting even though he was assured by Joy that Snorunt would give them back to him wasn't funny in the slightest. It was simply annoying.

RealRaymon

Good series at last!
That Snorunt was pretty badass until it decided to get captured by Ash (and evolving for that matter). Ash overreacting even though he was assured by Joy that Snorunt would give them back to him wasn't funny in the slightest. It was simply annoying.
It was annoying, but how would you react is you were Ash?)

Vernikova

Champion
If I were Ash, or I were in that situation? Because I sure as hell would've listened to the lady who knew about the Pokemon more than I did.

NPT

Just a member
Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snorunt!

This was a good episode. It's funny when Brock immdiately grabbed the pretty Nurse Joy's hand and began hitting on her, only to get frozen by a wild Snorunt. That Snorunt sure was annoying, I didn't like it when Snorunt stole Ash badges and ran off.
It's funny When May told Team Rocket that nobody likes them and they get depressed. Nice to see May carrying Ash's hat after he got lost, Ash and Snorunt's bonding moments were nice as well. I'm glad Ash caught the Snorunt by battling it, I think it's a good addition to his Hoenn Pokémon team.

The dub title for this episode is lame, 4kids should've came up with a better title that this pun title. Ash singing the title in that voice.... was lame as well.

Last edited:
WHAT?! That was so cool, am I the only one who liked the fact that he sang the title card?

*raises hand*

I liked it!

There are times when I think Ash really needs to keep better track of his badges so the won't get stolen like this.
So, I guess this episode is this regions wintery episode. I mean, each region has had at least one where the group traverses through a snowy part in some way.
Kanto: "Snow Way Out"
Johto: can't remember the name of the episode, but the one where Chikorita runs off and get's lost in a snowstorm
Hoenn: This one
Sinnoh: "The Drifting Snorunt?
Unova and Kalos, I have no idea because I haven't seen enough episodes of those regions yet.
...Among others, just in case there' were episodes I forgot to mention.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I thought it was cute how Snorunt stopped Brock from flirting with Nurse Joy instead of Max. I cackled when Team Rocket was discovered eating the Pokemon Center's food and I felt bad for Ash having his badge case stolen by Snorunt. Seeing them bond was cute and all, and Ash and friends chasing after TR on snowmobiles was pretty awesome in my view.

First of all, I gotta admit that the title voice was a bit bad...
But, I liked how Ash got a new friend and it looks like it has a pretty nice personality to offer Ash some apples!
Plus, I got to find out that Brock is pretty good with snowmobiles XD

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Wow Snorunt was adorable hee hee, like when he froze Brock at the pokemon center. I'm glad that Ash caught it even tho it was kind of late in the region for that. :D

Gillachu

Banned
Snorunt stealing Ash's badge case was a bad idea since we all knew how he'd react. He acts as if badges are made of solid gold smh...

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Snorunt stealing Ash's badge case was a bad idea since we all knew how he'd react. He acts as if badges are made of solid gold smh...

Well without the gym badges that he had worked so hard to collect, he wouldn't have been able to compete in Hoenn's league. So even tho Snorunt was playing around, I understood why Ash got mad.

JudySpell

Banned
I loved how Ash sang the episode title here and my biggest complaint is that this episode didn't happen inside Shoal Cave. 7/10

Odd how snow appeared on this island in Hoenn despite its warm and tropical climate. My favorite scene was when Snorunt froze up Brock.

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
I was laughing when Snorunt froze Ash lol. I did find Ash to be a bit childish when Snorunt took his Gym Badge case though. My favorite part would when Ash caught Snorunt.