• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snorunt! (385)

Sike Saner

Peace to the Mountain
VERY CUTE...Everything about Snorunt, from its voice to its behavior throughout the episode, made me smile. Love the little guy already (but admittingly I can't wait for it to evolve - y'know, because...yeah. ^^)

One question though...Exactly WHERE did it REALLY have those apples tucked away?...XP

Lupin

Legendary Pokémon Coordinator
Sike Saner said:
One question though...Exactly WHERE did it REALLY have those apples tucked away?...XP

In pockets on the inside on its coat

jindahouse

Water Pokemon Master
i dont no ;372; he always has n I wish i dint live in england pokemon advanced battle hasn't even been shown in england yet we always last and with the games

jindahouse

Water Pokemon Master
soz i ment;361;

Lupin

Legendary Pokémon Coordinator
Use the edit button, don't double post

It has on toonami (unless you don't have that then no it hasn't). Plus yeah Lupin's right don't double post.

And I missed this episode anyway ;_;

ChaosMage

Izit cuz I is black?
I've seen this at last, and it's fantastic! Snorunt has grown on me in its first two episodes, and it's a shame that its time with Ash will be cut short in both forms.

Aptenodytes

Ash's singing was scary o_O I thought it was a very cool episode (and i mean cool XD) and it was great that Ash finally got a new pokemon after like 20 episodes! Snorunt (i pronounced it wrong for soo long, i thought it was snor-unt) was so cool! He reminds me of Victreebel except for Ash! 10/10 definintly!

B

Blazikens#1Fan

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snorunt!

:confused: Snorunt... the annoying ice cream cone, without the ice cream:rolleyes: . I thought that Snorunt freezing Ash(Hooray!) and Corphish was funny, but not as funny a SpongeBob!

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
Snorunt is a very cool pokemon and I'm glad Ash caught it, but I have to agree with everybody else: Ash should've caught Snorunt by a battle NOT by befriending it

Pokemon123 said:
Snorunt is a very cool pokemon and I'm glad Ash caught it, but I have to agree with everybody else: Ash should've caught Snorunt by a battle NOT by befriending it
Well he DID technically battle it...>_> It may have been a PATHETIC excuse for a Pokemon Battle But he battled it..or was that pikachuu Iron tail, Quick attack, Thunder + the throwing of a pokeball thing just a dream?

stu770

Soul Trainer
does anyone know when they are going to start showing advanced battle again in the united kingdom

♥Princess Ketchum♥

#1 Ash Satoshi Lover
I Loved this episode xD but i felt sorry for ash when he got hurt

10/10

wobbanut

Team Awesome
ChaosMage said:
Who else here agrees that Snorunt should have been caught months before?

Yeah, I know, he should have been introduced earlier on the show and gone longer before he evolved. He was absolutely adorable as a snorunt, and didn't get enough screen time before he evolved. Now he's stuck at Professor Oak's on top of everything else.

I'm afraid of snorunt/glalie being stuck in the same black hole of forgotten pokemon that Shellder, Weepinbell/Victreebel II, and Primeape are in.

ChaosMage

Izit cuz I is black?
wobbanut said:
I'm afraid of snorunt/glalie being stuck in the same black hole of forgotten pokemon that Shellder, Weepinbell/Victreebel II, and Primeape are in.

I think Muk, Kingler and Tauros are better examples. Shellder and Weepinbell II were plot devices, and taming Primeape was a character device for Ash. They had no other purpose. Stop wishing they did.