• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~*~Let it Snow!~*~

diablo_200525

ミッドナイト ミュウツー
canada is nothing but snow and cold this time of the year, they are used to it.

Not always =p

In Eastern canada i just got off the phone with my uncle and they got almost 75cm of snow =p

We are at January 8th and out of the 8 days it has snowed 7/8 days this month. we have about 57cm of snow on the ground.

All I have to say is BRING IT ON SNOW >D

Krake

Flabebe's Kids
I had a snow day today and I have another one tomorrow.

Yeah, Illinois doesn't get that much snow.

treespyro

Vintage much?
You people and your snow, think that you are all that.

Well we have 30 degree Celsius weather and sun so yeah. Although seeing what is happening all round the Northern Hemisphere makes me glad we don't have snow.

that is agarwood which is rare, $5,000,00 for a merely a small piece to make a coffin isn't that a bit too much? D:

No, that'll do just fine I think. :]
i mean, your concern for having me be prepared is quite high. might as well go for the best in that time, right. :3

but.
I SEE THE SNOW! ;0;
hopefully it snows now, and not tonight then. Kind of weird, because it's pretty bad atm, and they're still sending the kids to school. evil people. |:

SmartD

Oh boy! It's a joyous day! It snowed last night, and best of all, I got no school today! I'm really lucky.

Last edited:
^ Yeah my boyfriend mentioned that there was no school there for him. Haah. >:
But is it for all the schools of Georgia?

Well yesterday there was a big frost, yep. It was real cold early in the morning but then it got better later in the day. The moment it got dark, it went back to being cold again.

Statsie

I too have a snow day, I am excited, since I had an exam today and I need to study more. :p

Now, I have it Monday. :3

So, yeah, yay Ohio.

diablo_200525

ミッドナイト ミュウツー
We are now the 8th day into January, and what do i see outside? MORE SNOW falling onto the ground xD, i had to move some cars for snow removal and i slipped about 5 times , once into a snowbank. But at this rate we may have enough snow to cancel work for the day xD, not really but hey you never know

Absol trainer

Hidden Valley...
It isn't snowing not much here in south Holland, and for me that's fine. I hate snow! It's cold, slippery (which can let you fall) and you have to do stupid snowball fights with your family. Anyways, everything is half covered in snow here but the roads are good accesible so it's okay.

Riversong

Buggy down.
I hate it. The county's around mine canceled school. We still had school even though it was just as bad here! A ton of people were late, including buses and teachers. We're allowed five snow days, but so far none have been used. Like my first hour teacher said, it'd actually save our school money to have a snow day. They wouldn't have to pay for buses and whatnot.

Medea

Excalibur
Boo SoCal.
No snow at all. And it's my favorite weather : (
I feel your pain. Though I'm in Northern California. It's a darn shame that Oakland never gets any snow.

I haven't seen a snow day since Dec 2006 when I was back in Albuquerque when it snowed 16 inches.

jtd

snow is good. school was cancelled last wed and thu. it was delayed as well last fri. life's good here.