• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~*~Let it Snow!~*~

Mawile412

Problem
Snow can be pretty unpredictable. you think the snow is gonna be perfect and graceful but it turns out it's a blizzard! or maybe it started to rain just as the snow had fallen.

so here share your expierences with snow, good or bad.

one year it snowed so much that i couldn't walk outside. :) it was funny
and then a few weeks ago it snowed but soon after it turned to mush from the rain :(

so......yeah! :D

Jkbrown94

Team Flora Leader
Tonight and the rest of the weekend its gonna snow in MAryland

Starlight Aurate

Just a fallen star
I was in the Rocky Mountains in Canada, and one night the air was just chilly.

I woke up next morning and there was a blizzard.

Mudkip8003

Tonight I am going to get hit by a blizzard. I'm wearing extra clothes tonight. :p

shadowkami

Internet Hustla'
Columbus is expecting some snow tomorrow. I bet It'll be sparse though. The snowboarding lodge in Ohio is up for business though. I might go in February.

I never have to experience snow again in Florida! I hate snow. A lot of the natives around here say they've never seen it.

Clamps

Warning: Jokes!
I live in Louisiana. You guys are getting snow, and we're still running the air conditioner. Life rocks for me atm.

Ichi

swagswagswagswagswag
I love snow so much. I miss seeing it nearly every day during winter in New York, and now here in Florida we're lucky if we get a rain shower.

Florida is awful.

TomDraco

I'm a /tr/ainer.
Meh, snow... It's not bad, it just get's boring after living in it for every winter of your life.

Michigan FTW.

Also, has anybody ever fantasized about having snow in warm weather, like if water's freezing point was 60 F?

Venomfrog

Perpetual Observer
Snow, like all weather conditions, is something I alternate between hating and liking.

What I dislike about heat is that it can be very uncomfortable, what I dislike about rain is that it can make me very damp and what I dislike about snow is that sometimes it creates the sensation that I am a Russian soldier abandoned by the Red Army in the middle of Siberia in January.

What I like about heat is that it can be energizing, what I like about rain is that it can be refreshing and what I like about snow is that it can create the impression that I am in a fantastical paradise.

Essentially, snow has no more or less of an influence on me; its negatives and positives toward me are simply more pronounced compared to those of heat and rain.

Last edited:

Profesco

gone gently
I like the way snow covers everything in a pure, sparkling white blanket. I've really always thought snow was a very beautiful thing. It just stinks that snow is so hard to live with. Driving conditions poor, tiresome shoveling, low temperature, ice and frost and slush and all that. Not my favorite weather, which is simple sunshine and a nice breeze.

noobers

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
I live in Florida, and I've never been more north than St. Augustine, so I've never experienced it. I'm in the minority of people who have never seen snow... well at least on here and not in Florida.

Spookz

Lumos
I grew up in Southern Ohio, an area that got moderate snow. We'd get a few inches, it'd melt in a week, another couple of inches, and it'd melt again. Every now and then we'd get an ice storm and then schools would be delayed or cancelled, but we never got a plethora of snow.
We get a lot more snow here in Chicago, which I love. Winter being my favorite season, I welcome it. Only thing I dislike about the snow is when I get inside and my shoes and pants track in snow and salt and.. who knows what else from the sidewalks: makes a mess of my floor. That and the higher electricity bill from having to turn the heat on.

It's funny though, the out of state students from the South who have never seen snow before.. I remember last year, the first time it snowed my roommate from Florida went out to take pictures... as did the rest of the kids who were new to Winter. After a couple of days though, they were decidedly tired of the temperatures and asked when they'd be able to go outside without jackets on: they weren't pleased when I said they had to wait several months.