• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~*~Let it Snow!~*~

I never,ever,not even once felt or at least seen snow in my entire life.You guy should be happy you have it.

Yup, slippery roads, car accidents, hobos that freeze to death,...

Anyways, it can be fun, sometimes.

Like when I went to Switzerland about nine years ago. There was a layer of snow that was about a meter thick, so my dad made an igloo for my sister and me ^-^

It also snowed here yesterday and two days ago, but it doesn't stick together so you can't make snowballs or something.

Luxraymaster

On the road to Johto
Haha we live in the East Midlands in England and it snowed for over an hour yesterday which some people described as a Blizzicane. But there is a layer of snow all down my street and only a couple of kids. But nearly all the snow in other places has gone because of the stupid snowball fight yesterday.

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
Yup, slippery roads, car accidents, hobos that freeze to death,...

those slippery roads arn't half that bad, any person on the road that knows what happens under his wheels keeps his vehicle well under control. of course there are allways people who don't care and have to destroy or break something from someone first in order to make them realise that they need to be careful.

that's my only fear when i'm on the road, some careless guy who thinks driving slow in snow is for pussies.

Will-powered Spriter

Pokédex Complete!
One if my earliest memories was snow, in England, where I live (which before global warming has started dumping ice in the gulf stream, rarely ever snowed) IN AUGUST!

And I couldn't play in it because I had a cast on.

But Snow is brillikant. It brightens up even the darkest of winter days. Sledging is my favourite thing to do in snow, so I went yesterday with a bunch of friends to celebrate school ending (plus, as it was the last day of school, we got to leave an hour earlier). It was great fun, once most of the prickly plants had been flattened.

those slippery roads arn't half that bad, any person on the road that knows what happens under his wheels keeps his vehicle well under control. of course there are allways people who don't care and have to destroy or break something from someone first in order to make them realise that they need to be careful.

that's my only fear when i'm on the road, some careless guy who thinks driving slow in snow is for pussies.

I don't know how it is in the Netherlands, but here in Belgium most people drive like they're in a drag race.

The statistics show that our roads are more dangerous than the ones in Iraq and Afghanistan >_>

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
I don't know how it is in the Netherlands, but here in Belgium most people drive like they're in a drag race.

The statistics show that our roads are more dangerous than the ones in Iraq and Afghanistan >_>

yeah allright but belgium make use of those concrete plates to make roads out of, they are cheap and fast to build but bumpy every 10 meters. i don't think they offer much grip.

oh and in the netherlands it's part snow part normal, where i life it's only a little places like friesland and drenthe have more snow.

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
Last year, around the end of the semester we had our finals on the Thursday and Friday, we got a huge blizzard over night, school was cancled that Thursday, the roads and junk were all plowed, then on Friday, school was cancelled again for cold weather and it was only like 10 degrees, nothing compaired to what Minnesota can be like. We had to be in school 2 more days in June D:

yeah allright but belgium make use of those concrete plates to make roads out of, they are cheap and fast to build but bumpy every 10 meters. i don't think they offer much grip.

oh and in the netherlands it's part snow part normal, where i life it's only a little places like friesland and drenthe have more snow.

Okay then.
Well we sometimes use those plates, but we usually use asphalt like everyone else ^-^

The ground's covered in snow right now.

People threw snowballs, and hit me in the eye once.

My brother grabbed some snow and shoved it down my shirt (yesterday. I was also inside).

It's probably gonna snow tomorrow as well, which is bad, because I have a job to do up the woods.

GreenDay4ever

bye!, i had a blast
I live in Iceland and it hasnt snowed all december... although its really really really cold, it hasn't snowed...

i blame Global Warming and Technology... how about you?

Mawile412

Problem
well it snowed! :D about a foot. my poor dog can't get outside!~

Kecleoshrew

KECLEON :D
The snow was 97 cms deep yesterday. still 78 cms now

Vycksta

In my part of England we have had snow since late on Thursday with more expected to fall tonight and tomorrow. Sadly it's not as deep as it has been in other parts of the country; I love being a child and having snowball fights and making snow angels.

I got well and truly pwned in a snowball fight yesterday with the workmates. In my defense they didn't give me a chance to fight back. Charming.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Hmm, I don't like snow. It burns my hands.

Even with mittens on, it's still bad to me. I've never seen it snow before, I've only touched snow that was on the ground in the mountains.

SmartD

Where I live, it sometimes snows a bit. I like making snowballs and stuff.