• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~*~Let it Snow!~*~

Ugobama

We're lucky to get snow down here once a year...though we may get it twice this year in no telling how log...since before I was born...it did snow here in May once when my mom was pregnant with me...unusual, I know.

Kecleoshrew

KECLEON :D
Theres hardly any snow here now. Only about 3cms thick :(

diablo_200525

ミッドナイト ミュウツー
So far we have now about 47cm on the ground and it is still falling too >D

ChloboShoka

Writer
I love snow. I love how pretty and shiny it looks. Always has that christmasy like feel for me. We haven't had as much snow as I wanted, but the snow looked pretty. It's all frost now.

Haruka

Banned
It's supposed to snow in friday. Hopefully it does.

It is? Must not squeal, must not squeal...

Only the weathermen around here suck. They said we were going to get a few feet before Christmas and we barely got a light dusting.

Oh well. Here's to hoping.

lugia*master

Cheese XD
Well, unusually for here in England, we got LOADS of snow around christmas. And it's been snowing all night so all the buses aren't going, which means I'm staying at home today!! ^^

EDIT: Just checked the BBC; There's severe weather warnings for th entire country :D Less funny, there's a such a sheer volume of emergency calls that police don't have enough numbers to take all calls, the grit stocks are running out in the extreme conditions, and lorries and cars are skidding - some flipping over - on motorways and roads. :S

Last edited:

Tadashi

kiss my greens
I feel bad for the people in Eastern Canada. They're expected to get 50 cm on top of the bajillions of cm's of snow they already have! Poor, poor people. :(

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
I feel bad for the people in Eastern Canada. They're expected to get 50 cm on top of the bajillions of cm's of snow they already have! Poor, poor people. :(

canada is nothing but snow and cold this time of the year, they are used to it.

AKRy100

Shockingly electric!
My most memorable snow experience was that day in April... (I can't remember what year but it was either this year or last) I think it was the 5th and there was snow, which is pretty rare in London at that time of year.

It's supposed to snow, again, this Friday into Saturday.
Sucks cause I'm going to have to drive home Friday night in it. And my car is pretty much a disaster dealing with snow/ice/whatever.

LOTSA SNOW. Northeast, you so cool. <3

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
It's supposed to snow, again, this Friday into Saturday.
Sucks cause I'm going to have to drive home Friday night in it. And my car is pretty much a disaster dealing with snow/ice/whatever.

we'll miss you kitkat:(

thanks to this snow i already fell on the ground 4 times within a month, 2 times from the bike and 2 times while walking. i tell you if that stuff keeps being slippery i might break something i depend on soon.

Last edited:
Well, only experience with snow for me is when I went up to the mountains.
It doesn't snow here.
This is Australia. :p But do be aware that there are places here that do snow.

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
WAAH. HAVE FAITH IN ME DAMNIT.
i'm not going anywhere. :p

snow doesn't keep me down! >D

kitkat my lady it's best to go prepared in a time like this, now how tall are you and what kind of wood do you prefer? ])

Last edited:

Pikachu78

Spider-Dan
I got snow and I live in England.

It's bad and good.

Good for fun but my Dad nearly crashed his car so bad for that.

Kanata

L u c k y.
They cancelled school where I live today and tommorow. So I'm happy that it's cold, but my room is like freezing.
~Kanata

Same here, Kanata. Because it gets really cold (like, below zero lately at night and in the day, the high today was 8 ) and because there is more snow on the ground and still lots of ice.