• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Let's end sexism towards women

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brody

Ok, let me just say that this is a new intiative to end sexism against women worldwide. We're gonna do this by causing sweeping sexism towards men. My new years resolution is to come up with a plan to end sexism, and here it is.

We're gonna have to start a group that supports and promotes female superiority

We also need to play matchmaker and try to set up as many relationships where the woman is in charge as possible. Know anybody single?

Can anyone make a pamplet outlining our ideals, that way, we could hand them out to curious people who want to know more about how agenda to end sexism against women.

Is anyone good at public speaking? If you do, let's talk.

We need ways to promote this, I use to be a guy like you, sitting right there. Thinking exactly what you're thinking. Like how the heck are we gonna end sexism? Start a matriarchy? And in this sexist society, we gotta think harder and smarter.

Look there's only one place where guys like you, guys like this go, when they're dedicated to promoting the ideals of female superiority, that's under the table of a rich CEO businesswoman.

The ideals you learn in this thread, are the same ideals you'll practice everyday.

If you're motivated and hate sexism, let's talk.

iFi Salamander

I'm a vampire!
Ok, let me just say that this is a new intiative to end sexism against women worldwide. We're gonna do this by causing sweeping sexism towards men. My new years resolution is to come up with a plan to end sexism, and here it is.

We also need to play matchmaker and try to set up as many relationships where the woman is in charge as possible. Know anybody single?

Can anyone make a pamplet outlining our ideals, that way, we could hand them out to curious people who want to know more about how agenda to end sexism against women.

We need ways to promote this, I use to be a guy like you, sitting right there. Thinking exactly what you're thinking. Like how the heck are we gonna end sexism? Start a matriarchy? And in this sexist society, we gotta think harder and smarter.

Look there's only one place where guys like you, guys like this go, when they're dedicated to promoting the ideals of female superiority, that's under the table of a rich CEO businesswoman.

The ideals you learn in this thread, are the same ideals you'll practice everyday.

I can't tell if this is a crude satirical attempt to make fun of feminists, or a blatant troll post.

Brody

I can assure you it's neither. I'm looking for the brightest forums, in an attempt to get a group of people together to help promote the ideals of female superiority.

So many people hate sexism, but instead of doing anything about it, they rather sit on their butts all day. I'm not here as a friend, I'm here looking for people wanting to help a cause.

The Admiral

the star of the masquerade

I hate sexism, and I think this plan is dumb because it involves fighting fire with fire. "If you hate sexism, be more sexist -- but toward men!"? We didn't end slavery by chaining up all the whites.

Instead, we should work toward actual egalitarian methods. Like, you know, making everyone equal regardless of traits caused by random chance that they had no control over, like race, sex, and sexuality.

Last edited:

Brody

I hate sexism,
Let's talk.

and I think this plan is dumb because it involves fighting fire with fire. "If you hate sexism, be more sexist -- but toward men!"?
Now I'm curious, what would your plan be?

We didn't end slavery by chaining up all the whites.
Yet there's still racism towards African Americans.

It's obviously a troll topic.

Look if you're not contributing to the topic, and crying troll, then aren't you the one trolling?

Last edited:

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?

Yeah...I'm a female, but you don't see me on the street corner holding a sign that states, "Men suck, women are superior!"

There doesn't need to be 'superiority' over either gender or even race for that matter. We're all equal in the end. That said, is there anything wrong with a rich CEO businessman? No, so long as he's properly climbed up the corporal ladder to get there. What about a rich CEO businesswoman? Nothing wrong with that either. Why do we have to have a 'superior' gender or color? I don't care if your male and red or female and purple, hating sexism and then promoting superiority for women is an oxymoron.

Thing is that we've gone from taking rights away from one gender to putting them on a pedestal. The best way to end it is equality on both sides. But some just don't get that... especially the media. :-/

Status
Not open for further replies.