• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Let's Go Gold/Silver

Do you think GF will make Let's Go Gold/Silver?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

captainfez3

The Chill Trainer
If I was not quite as lazy as I am, I would search for the quote where one of the game developers at GF said that they were not committed to continuing the Let's Go series, but they also were not closing the door on them either. After playing Let's Go Eevee, I am really hopeful that they give Gold and Silver the same treatment. I honestly want LGGS more than I want D/P/Pt remakes, maybe even more than I want this next generation of games. I grew up with Pokemon on the Gameboy and Gold and Silver stand out as some of my favorite games of all time, simply for how outstanding they were as sequels.

Do you guys think GF will continue the Let's Go series? If they do, how do you think they will make them going forward?

I do not want to get my hopes up, but the Heart Gold and Soul Silver remasters were outstanding, and the more Pokemon goes forward, the more I want to go back to the highlight reel. The Let's Go games were the first games I ever completed the Pokedex for and I would love to be able to do that for Let's Go Gold/Silver.

Personally, I think the obvious partner Pokemon would be Marill or Togepi, but Togepi seems like it would be terrible. Part of me hopes that they would discontinue the partner concept and just give us the games with the follow mechanic intact. Let us pick our partners, in a sense. It might seem insane to ask for some post game TLC as well, but I would just like some added richness to the game world after we become champion, like defending our title similar to S/M and maybe some other neat little touches.

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
To be honest. Not entirely sure. Mostly yes because it's a big seller but then again, the Pokemon series has a history of denying sequels to successful spinoffs for unknown reasons. If it does happen, I hope to see Gold, Silver & Krys make a return as the final bosses with their respective starters from Adventures, Gold having Cyndaquil, Silver having Totodile and Krys having Chikorita.

Status
Not open for further replies.