• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Let's Go! Project Mew!! (1160)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
1160.jpg

Let's Go! Project Mew!!​

Having signed up Project Mew, Goh receives a request to come to the laboratory by Mt. Coronet in Sinnoh. Heading there with Ash, he gets his first mission: He needs to get an Alolan Ninetales in the glacial area north of Mt. Coronet. Will Goh be able to complete his first mission?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

TomRC121991

I hope the new opening will come up with Ash's new team.
And did Goh catches A-Ninetales? And the Pokéball that frozen up means someone catch something. Is it Goh catches A-Ninetales or could it Ash or Tsurugi ctaches Regice? We'll found out today.

Where are you guys live streaming it?

Looks like no new OP

Good episode but would have been better if Goh did it by himself.
New ending is crap but at least we get to see Kipper and a scene from BW which is surprising... that means they could show XY scenes :O

D

Deleted member 384931

Meh. The episode itself was not that good. Urshifu and Regice were random, kinda a shame and Ninetales was nice I guess. I LOVE HOW GARY FORGOT GOUS NAME THE BEST PART OF THE EPISODE 6/10

A new ending, but even more childish. And no what is that pokemon anymore now or what?

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
This episode actually feels like a setup of an actual story arc and the new characters are all so interesting, also that Gary scene was so good!
However I did not like how Ash and Pikachu couldnt handle the Regice, what a downgrade
Tsurugi is cool though, and im intrigued about this new professor. Someone is definitely shady here
Looks like Goh made it into Project Mew, cant wait for what the next project mew episode would be!
Also the new mid segment is cool. The ending segment is trash but better then Shitori ig? I have a feeling the new opening is coming soon

It was a decent episode, although I felt a bit that the mission was very easy, Goh only had to talk with Ninetales while Tsurugi did the hard work . I mean, anyone could have done what Goh did.

-Gary was here, that's great
-I like the new ending

6/10