• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Let's Go! Project Mew!! (1160)

Aryash Bajaj

Say I'm fat again!
Pikachu takes the L against Regice.

Otherwise meh.

Dragonsoldier77

Bittersweet Satisfaction
Ash really had no business being here except getting his ass creamed by Regice.

It's okay writers, you can leave him out of episodes like you did before.
I honestly wish they’d just leave ash out of the project mew stuff.

It’s obviously not something where other characters can just come to spectate, so it’s fine to have him not be there rather than undermining goh’s achievement.

To me, Goh lost to Gary

He hadn’t even started at the time. Not to mention project mew isn’t really a direct competition
Why r u surprised? Silver plate..

Not really. Just noting another pattern that got broken. I guess it’s also one of the reason people expected him to fail based on the first preview.

Rohanator

This was just an introduction, literally Gou's entrance exam, where action was limited due to necessary exposition and character introductions, I wouldn't judge the overall "hype quality" of Project Mew or Urshifu's role etc based on this. Anyway I'm glad all the stuff from the trailer's covered now so expectations are easier to meet/exceed than fail, the purpose of this or the Oak's lab ep really wasn't what the trailer made most assume, and that's fine as long as you're able to judge writers and marketers separately.

This was just an introduction, literally Gou's entrance exam, where action was limited due to necessary exposition and character introductions, I wouldn't judge the overall "hype quality" of Project Mew or Urshifu's role etc based on this. Anyway I'm glad all the stuff from the trailer's covered now so expectations are easier to meet/exceed than fail, the purpose of this or the Oak's lab ep really wasn't what the trailer made most assume, and that's fine as long as you're able to judge writers and marketers separately.
A very good argument, I had not thought of it that way

Anyway, I hope the writers improve this, it left a bad taste in my mouth.

Rohanator

Watched in japanese, didnt understand what they were talking. Waiting for subs.

Something about project mew seems fishy to me. Maybe they are pokemon hunters but exploiting children for all labor
Tsurugi and Asahi seem sincere to me, it'd be a little backwards to introduce them as really strict people who turn out to be nice but are actually evil anyway. But the leader can absolutely be a villain, like a Lysandre with two Alains lol

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
How is this group different from hunters? They transfered Ninetales to Alola? Or let Goh keep it for him self? If Goh keeps it, how did they save it?
Why do they want tk catch Mew? Let it be , poor thing. How r they different from TR that hunted for it?