• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Let's Play Fighting Fantasy 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ironthunder

The Uncultured One
Yes, take it. Can't kill you,can it? (Famous last words...)

Tangeh

Take the key~

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
We take the key.

Nothing else is of value in the cavern so you leave and head back to the junction.

You arrive back at the junction and turn westwards.

The passageway continues westwards and then turns due north. Some way up, you reach a junction where a narrow passage runs off to the west.

Do you want to continue northwards?
Do you want to take the west way?

CURRENT STATS:
SKILL: 12/12
STAMINA: 22/24
LUCK: 7/8
POTIONS: Potion of Fortune (2 gulps remaining, can be drunk at any time)
PROVISIONS REMAINING: 10
EQUIPMENT: Key numbered 9

Ironthunder

The Uncultured One
Go north. Narrow passages are never good.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
We continue northwards.

Several metres up the passageway you arrive at a junction where you may turn either west or east. Set in the rock on the north wall is a small recess where you may rest and eat Provisions without being seen.

Do you want to eat Provisions? Yes or no? (Provisions restore 4 points of lost Stamina)

CURRENT STATS:

Tangeh

No, I think we're good. I was under the impression that we could eat them whenever we wanted, though I guess it doesn't matter yet.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
We save our rations.

Do you want to set off eastwards?
Do you want to set off westwards?

CURRENT STATS:

I was under the impression that we could eat them whenever we wanted, though I guess it doesn't matter yet.

Sorry, I see I forgot to mention that in the first post. Yeah, provisions can only be eaten when the game asks if we want to do so, and we can only eat one provision at a time.

Last edited:

Ironthunder

The Uncultured One
Westwards. All evil comes from the east.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
We set off westwards.

You walk westwards along the passageway. After fifty metres or so, the way turns northwards. Two or three paces up the passage, you hear a crumbling beneath your feet and you try to leap back as the ground gives way.

You are UNLUCKY,
(rolled an 8, so we just barely didn't make it) you are too slow and you fall over two metres down into a pit – you lose 1 STAMINA point.

You are in a pit, a little bruised but not too seriously hurt. You look around as you get back on your feet and can see two passageways: a short one to the south which opens into a small chamber, and another heading northwards. You are a little worried about the crash your fall has made, and even more by the gruntings you can hear coming from the chamber to the south. Before you can collect your thoughts, a large, ugly head pokes around the corner and a TROLL emerges from its chamber.

[IMG139]http://i.imgur.com/DwthldT.jpg[/IMG139]​

Your ankle is twisted and you cannot move quickly, but the TROLL is ready for a fight. You will have to face the brute.

The creature is man-sized but its long arms look very powerful.

TROLL:
SKILL: 8
STAMINA: 8

How do you want to use luck in this battle? Ignore it like last time? If you want to drink our potion of fortune, that's possible too.

CURRENT STATS:
STAMINA: 21/24
LUCK: 6/8

Last edited:

Crash & Charm

Back I guess
drink the potion
;}]

Airo

That One Guy
But the potion completely restores Luck. Best to drink it later, maybe at 2 or 3.

Best to just fight it normally.

Tangeh

Yeah, just fight it.

Maybe this is a good way to incorporate luck? Somebody suggests and we have a mini poll?

Or perhaps if we're doing poorly in battle and luck could be significantly important, hold a poll?

Last edited:

Ironthunder

The Uncultured One
Just fight it already.

Status
Not open for further replies.