• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Let's Pretend

Derp~

Haters gonna hate
*SCREEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMM* MUMMY!!!!!!!

Let's pretend Nintendo went bankrupt

Lulu_used_SunnyDay

Petal Blizzard
Aaah! No, not here!!! I haven't even told my folks I'm pregnant T__T

Let's pretend we're all made out of cheese.

Lluc

Not a Very Well-Known Member
Who here has twenty trains just like everyone else?

Let's pretend boys acted and dressed like girls while girls acted and dressed like boys.

Lluc

*Wake up at night* darn it, I wanted to wake up in the evening!

Let's pretend that you were the ruler of the world!

Lluc

I want some more things! I don't care about what I already have!

Let's pretend that you had a friend that used you as a boxing glove.

Lluc

Breathe fire on the creepy guy watching me Sammy!

Let's pretend you had a talking bicycle

Cresselia92

SM Ash = New Ash
Keep pedaling, you lazybones! Burn all those calories!

Let's pretend you were kidnapped by vampires.

Lluc

I want a bottle of milk, but all the cows are dieing since they have nothing to eat. We also still have many fires to put out, and I'm tired of two starters in Pokemon games! I don't want to be stuck with grass and fire all the time.

Let's pretend that chickens dance nonstop, even when they become food.

LadyTriox

I have a boyfriend now; I am his princess❤️
Looks like Japan, England, France, the USA, ext.....are all the names of REALLY HUGE WEBSITES run by random house holds in the middle of no-where now. XD

Lets imagion i'm really Deliah and married to Riku from Kingdom Hearts in real life and he's a real person and with me right now~

Lluc

Well I have a chance to meet a Pokemon character on the internet XD and my you are a lucky one.

Let's pretend that everytime a bell rang someone in the world transforms into a pig.