• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Level 1 Legends

Should all legends have a level 1?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Youngster_Joey

Better in HD!
Okay, do you guys think their should be level ones of all the legendaries? I know of four to six-
1. Dialga
2. Palkia
3. Giratina
4. Regigigas

And if you count them

5. Phione
6. Manaphy
I think it would be awesome to have all the legends level 1! How about you? Do you think it would offer an advantage?

Last edited:

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
No. Legends just aren't worth training in my opinion at least from level 1.

Pancakes11

Boulder Trainer
I voted yes just because I'm tired of all the people who want level 9 and under *insert name of legendary here*...rather annoying.

Okay, do you guys think their should be level ones of all the legendaries? I know of four to five-
1. Dialga
2. Palkia
3. Giratina
4. Regigigas

And if you count it

5. Phione

I think it would be awesome to have all the legends level 1! How about you? Do you think it would offer an advantage?

poor poor manaphy. Its crying out itself because its made of water. it will haunt you for leaving it out

jakmaster1 said:
True, I also hate that. Every time I go on gts it's level 9 and under rishiram and zekroms!

People usually do that to show off their Shinies or whatever.

Level 1 legends are alright. I don't think it's worth training legendaries from level 1 though.

Is manaphy available at level 1?

Plus, I collect, not train.

yes you can hatch it from an egg transfered from pokemon ranger. It hatches at lvl 1 like all eggs do

groovygrovyle

we are not amused
I voted yes just because I'm tired of all the people who want level 9 and under *insert name of legendary here*...rather annoying.

give 'em a good hacked one with rubbish moves and stats!

Pancakes11

Boulder Trainer

emboarrocks

#1 emboar fan
It would take the fun out of catching them.

Elision

Fall Apart.
Legendaries wouldn't be worth it if they were level 1. If this were to happen it would probably go like this,

A wild Reshiram appeared
Reshiram is genderless
Reshiram is level 1
xxbaconxx sent out Unfezant
xxbaconxx see's that Reshiram is level one
xxbaconxx returned Unfezant
xxbaconxx ran for her life

Youngster_Joey

Better in HD!
Legendaries wouldn't be worth it if they were level 1. If this were to happen it would probably go like this,

A wild Reshiram appeared
Reshiram is genderless
Reshiram is level 1
xxbaconxx sent out Unfezant
xxbaconxx see's that Reshiram is level one
xxbaconxx returned Unfezant
xxbaconxx ran for her life

l o l

Status
Not open for further replies.