• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Level 100 Pokemon

BynineB

Wielding Übersaw.
suicune is a cat...i thought it was a dog though, pretty much everybody still refers to them as the legendary dogs, but...they are cats.

They are Legendary Beasts. Not cats, not dogs, not wolves, not unicorns, beasts. They are composed of a variety of different mammals but not based on a single one.

sunkirby

<-OMG ITS A GHASTLY!
They are Legendary Beasts. Not cats, not dogs, not wolves, not unicorns, beasts. They are composed of a variety of different mammals but not based on a single one.

no they are definitely cats. there is a tiger (raikou), a leopard (suicune), and a lion(entei.)

MeGaNiUm_mAn

<-- PWNS arceus
Silver: Meg-Meg (hey, i was only 6.) the meganium.
Emerald:Scepty the Sceptile
Pearl:Torterra the Torterra and almost Lance the Dragonite
Platinum: Arceus the the Arceus and Darkrai the Darkrai

Rogue Striker G

We're watching you..
Blue: Pinsir the Pinsir Aero the Aerodactyl

GSC: Typhlosion, Entei, Ho-oh, Ampharos

R/S/E: Swampert, Blaziken, Flygon, Manetric

FRLG: Mewtwo, Venasaur, Charizard

D/P/PT: Heracross, Arcanine, Houndoom

Bardische

Elegance.
R/B/Y: Aerodactyl, Pikachu, Raichu, Flareon, Vaporeon, Jolteon, Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres and Mewtwo ;)

G/S/C: Meganium, Typhlosion, Feraligatr, Yanma, Suicune, Raikou, Entei, Lugia, Ho-Oh, Tyranitar, Hitmontop, Quagsire, Espeon, Umbreon, Murkrow.

R/S/E: Scetile, Swampert, Blaziken, Gardevoir, Wailord, Roselia, Regirock, ice and steel. Salamence, Metagross. Groudon, Kyogre and Rayquaza. Deoxys. Jirachi, Volbeat, Illumise, Swellow, Camerupt

D/P/Pt: Shaymin! Torterra, Infernape, Empoleon, Staraptor, Luxray, Bronzong, Snorlax, Dusknoir, Weavile, Corsola, Floatzel, Mismagius, Honchkrow, Wormadam all three formes. Mothim, Giratina, Dialga, Palkia, Uxie, Mesprit, Azelf, Rotom, Froslass, Gallade, Porygon-Z

I have TOO MANY favorites...

Drybones446

That Photography Guy
Emerald:
Swampert the Swampert
RayquazaEX the Rayquaza
Aggron the Aggron
Metagross the Metagross
Kyogre the Kyogre
Kick the Hitmonlee! Now! (LAMEJOKE)

Diamond / Platinum:
Too lazy to not use Rare Candies from Emerald Item Glitch...

Last edited:

Crazy Chaos

Lv. 100 Pokemon:
Rayquaza
Sceptile
Blaziken
Swampert
Empoleon
Charizard
Mewtwo
Mew
Groudon
Azelf
Palkia
Heatran
Giratina
Dialga (GTS)
Lugia (GTS)
Meganium (GTS)
(I have a lot more that are really close)
I can't remember my Blue/Silver/Crystal Pokemon, and My Ruby/FireRed/Emerald Pokemon include the Rayquaza, Sceptile, and Charizard mentioned above.

Last edited:

Riversong

Buggy down.
I've only raised one pokemon to lv.100, Swampy the Swampert on my first sapphire file. I don't have the patience to train a bunch of pokes to that level. I also have a lv.92 poke, Bianca the Kingdra (migrated from LG), who I use a lot on platinum so she'll probably reach 100 one day too. And theres Salad the lv. 97 Rayquaza...also from my first sapphire file. I've restarted since then, but Swampy is in Ranch, and Salad is now in my emerald.

Last edited:

Takaru

Werk, Werk, Werk
I only had 5, a Vaporeon in Fr, a Furrer nicknamed Candycan in Pearl, and a Sneasel in Fr, and Togetic in Fr

pokemaster001

I never had any, so I have a question, do any of you have training methods that you could pass on to a procrastinator like me?

Qwizmaster

Pokemon Trainer
wow, okay well i've had alot and can't remeber all from my G/S/C days so i'll go with my most recent ones in my ruby

Svampert
Starmie
Salamence
Nidoking (traded over from FR)

also had an walrein(spell?) on 97 :)

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
I have one Level 100, a Torterra. But I don't know how people can level up so quickly. How do you do it?

kimy1688

Do the spinda dance!
Only a Venasaur (I was like 5 so I named it Ashalie XD)
Close to getting a level 100 Empoleon and Infernape and Luxray though.

tumbleweed93

Is on the case!
Colleseum: Espeon the Espeon, Now lives in the ranch. Most of my pokemon live at the Ranch.

AstralEon

The one and only.
The only Pokes I reached to Lv. 100 with effort was in my Diamond version which currently are transferred in Platinum.

Lucario
Vaporeon
Leafeon
Giratina
Manaphy
Mewtwo

Ends With A Bang

None in any of my games. I'm not really intending to get any to level 100, as I dislike the idea of not being able to level up anymore.