• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Level 100 Pokemon

Glacier99

Ice cold...
Yellow:
Zap!! the Zapdos (First Lv. 100 ever :D), Sparky the Pikachu, Bub the Butterfree

Gold:
Scream the Lugia (Traded from Silver), Ho! the Ho-Oh, Volcano the Typhlosion,
Bam Bam the Electrode

Ruby:
Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza, Blaziken, Gardevoir, Salamence, Swampert, Sceptile, Wobbufet, Zangoose, Seviper, Cacturne, Alakazam, Mightyena, Espeon, Umbreon, Jolteon

Platinum:
Golduck, Luxray, Infernape, Empoleon, Dragonite, Glaceon, Leafeon, Spiritomb, Gardevoir, Groudon, Kyogre, Rayquaza, Palkia, Dialga, Giratina, Cresselia, Mespirit, Magmortar, Electivire, Tentacruel, Salamence, Arcanine, Persian, Rhyperior, Flygon, Regigigas x2 (One ingame and one event), Articuno, Gallade, Moltres, Zapdos, Rotom, Sandslash, Tauros, Miltank, Toxicroak, Steelix, Victreebel, Exeggcutor, Hippowdon, Metagross, Ditto, Weavile, Staraptor, Pidgeot, Noctowl, Swalot, Beautifly, Dustox, Butterfree, Beedrill, Ledian, Ariados, Claydol, Aggron, Torterra, Hitmonchan, Hitmontop, Hitmonlee, Shaymin, Dodrio, Darkrai.

I'd have twice as many as that if I still had my Pearl Version..

Last edited:

Typhlosion_Hunter_Mark

Galaxy Trainer
Crystal:
Typhlosion the Typhlosion

LeafGreen:
Charizard
Blastoise
Venussaur
Jolteon
Articuno
Mewtwo

I got some on Emerald to but those were leveled up using rare candies;)
Starmie, Slaking, Raikou, Metagross

SHINY CATCHER

Epic Snake is Epic!
R/B/Y:Venusaur,Charizard,Blastoise,Pikachu,Dragonite,Mewtwo,Mew(the glitch one),the 3 birds,Nidoking,Butterfree,Hitmonchan/Lee

G/S:Meganium,Typhlosion,Feraligatr,Noctowl,Ampharos,Dragonite,Golem,Arcanine,The 3 dogs,Ho-Oh,Lugia,Japanese Celebi,Gyarados,Blissey,Tyranitar

R/S/E:Sceptile(Before Elite 4+1st lv;100),Blaziken,Swampert,Kyogre,Groudon,Rayquaza,The 3 regis, Swellow,Skarmory,Glalie,Walrein,Golem,Metagross,Salamence

FR/LG:The 3 birds,Mewtwo,Mew,The 3 starters,Pikachu,Raichu,Togetic,Steelix,Caterpie(LOL),Rapidash,Dragonite,Snorlax,Gengar(About 40 more)

D/P/Pt:Over 100

FireRed:
Seto the Charizard (My starter)

Pearl:
Scorcher the Charizard
Float the shiny Floatzel
Torterra the Torterra (Japanese, female)
Kisara the Garchomp
Togekiss the Togekiss
Zengo the Zangoose
Random Japanese male Altaria
Random Venusaur (I think)
Chilly the Abomasnow

Platinum:
Japanese female Altaria (Traded from Pearl)
Japanese female Tyranitar (Traded from Pearl)
Hacked event Shaymin (Traded from Pearl for Gracidea Flower)

chorusco

I don't really train loads of Pokémon to Lv100, but i have loads in 80's and 90's
My lv100's in this gen
Charizard
Blaziken
Feralligatr
All i can remember

esper109

HGSS FTW
well, i have 30+ level 100s, because my wifi doesn't work so i only train up...
my usual team i use for training others on diamond is latias, rayquaza, venusaur, blaziken, swampert all at level 100
platinum is torterra (which is my favourite as it's the only one i trained all the way on the game I caught it), infernape, empoleon, dialga (which I finished about an hour ago at most) and articuno.
i trained all the starters, all the eeveelutions, jirachi, lugia, ho-oh, plusle and minun, and more...it all takes too long :D

tom-tom

Furret <3
everyone please notice the first post because it says without rare candies or ar and i can tell from what youve said some have used rare candies or ar.also if you could list the ones you trained with rare candies i would have too many but i am cutting back on using them and am training a minun to lvl 100 and a flygon to lvl 100. please comment, thanks :)

TheodoreTM

Poké-luthier
The only pokemon I actually really ever trained to 100 was Umbreon on Gold and I already thought that took way too long

Emerald 2006

I haven't gotten any Pokemon of my own to lv 100, got 2 from GTS,
Rayquaza and Mismagius.

ScorpioStarmie

Concert Headbanger
I had a level one hundred meganium before and that felt like forever. I never train any to 100 anymore. It just seems to get boring and restelss.

Lucario0708

Destiny Combining...
my greatest achievement

in Emerald my starter Muddy the female swampert reached level 100 before she even beat the elite 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've trained ten, and still have them. For use against friends, of course, not online since they're casual trained. Anyway, here they are in the order of who was level 100 first.

R/S: (These were sent to D/P and became lv.100 there, but still originate from R/S)
Alakazam. Nick: Psykingon. In 2007, near Sep.
Hariyama In 2007, near Sep.

D/P:
Gallade In 2007, near Nov.
Weavile In 2008, near Feb.
Feraligatr In 2008, about Sep.
Gengar In 2008, about Oct.
Magmortar In 2008, about Oct
Scizor In 2008, about Oct (same time as previous)
Kabutops In 2008, about Dec.
Roserade In 2009, about Mar.

Also had a lv.100 Blastoise my ex-pokemon playing brother gave me in G/S/C, but that doesn't really count to the score. Torn me to pieces when I learned I'd spent all my time on them and they weren't useful for competitive purposes... sigh. Nevertheless, so long for now.

Last edited:

LegendaryRotom

Seraphina-Lucario (Pearl)
Bushytail-Lucario (Pearl)
Yubel-Heaty (Pearl)
Bladebreak-Bayleef (Crystal)
Shvoltz-Rotom (Pearl)
BAD VAMP-Cresselia (Platinum/Pearl)
Nancel-Mawile (Saph./Pearl)
Sane.Truth-Froslass (Platinum/Pearl)
Lucifer-Rotom (Pearl)
TehTorch-Torkoal (Emerald)
Pharaoh-Houndoom (Emerald)
Tybalt-Solrock (Emerald/Pearl)
Supercell-Castform (Emerald/Pearl)
Woodwind-Kricketune (Pearl)
GrandCross-Regice (Emerald)
Mimring-Umbreon (Emerald)

{.___.} I'm REALLY patient.

andrew seth

master breeder

I got my level 100 regigigas from a nintendo event

;486;

andrew seth

master breeder

I got my level 100 regigigas from a nintendo event

;486;

Illusione-Tempus

Crystal : Megan the Meganium (A boy -_-;)
Sapphire : Scepteelee the Sceptile (female...), Amini the Delcatty (luckiness)
Pearl : Penny the Empoleon (with some help at Platinum)

Last edited:

lalala_machine

Cuddles the Clefable, Blue Version. I was seven, so of course she got fed every Rare Candy and vitamin I came across. Surf, Mega Punch, Metronome, Flash. Best Clefable ever.

And Magdalene the Milotic, Emerald and Platinum. She's won me three silver prints single-handedly so far. Super sturdy and reliable. Love her.