• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Level 100 Pokemon

pokemaster001

just one, the event regigigas...
I'm sad

Chaoshadow

Yellow: Articuno
Gold: Typhlosion
Emerald: Swampert

Diamond: (This is kinda long)
Groudon
Kyogre
Rayquaza
Lugia
(Transferred these at level 90+)
Infernape
Giratina
Lucario (Proud of this, trained from lv 1)

No nicknames
Wow, long list O_O

-Vulpix-

Cynder Kiryah
R/B/Y- Butterfree and maybe Charizard not sure. And maybe Pikachu in yellow not sure though
G/S/C- Ampharos I think
R/S/E- None
D/P/PT- None
Although I do have a level 68 Alakazam in pearl but that doesn't count but it is the closest one.

Yep, I fail.

Rayquaza Master777

#1 May Fanboy
Swampert
Mudkip
Pachirisu
Rayquaza
Torterra
Manaphy
Abomasnow
Dialga
Palkia
Heatran
Giratina
Shaymin
Mewtwo
Mew
Darkrai
Infernape
Regigigas
Event Regigigas
Lugia
Ho-oh
Deoxys
Others, too. I have so many I don't know.

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
LeafGreen:
Venusaur
Feraligatr
Espeon
Umbreon
Ho-Oh
Lugia
Togetic
Raquaza
Zapdos
Charizard
Sceptile
Tyranitar

Diamond:
Empoleon
Rapidash
Togekiss
Lucario
Absol
Ursaring
Glaceon
Tropius
Rampardos
Weavile
Umbreon
Ambipom
Event Regigigas

Erienne

Anime high :D
I hate when my Pokemon reach Level 100. You can't raise them any further. Isn't that the best part of Pokemon? :(

Hm, only a small handfull.

Yellow: Pikachu, Pidgeot and Charizard. This is because the gameboy color was my first ever game system and I had yellow for a year or so before I got another game.

Pearl: Ninetales, Gallade and Swampert. Basically my pokemon that I was EV training.

Generally I end up raising my team to lvl 60's-70's before I get bored of the game and switch to something else.

ShadowSplash

Spring is Coming!
Yellow:
Pikachu (Nickname:piki)
Mew[the glitch one] (Nickname: Myuu)

Sapphire:
Latias
Latios
Kyogre
Jirachi [wishmkr]
Rayquaza
Groudon
Shedinja

Diamond:
Dragonite
Gengar
Flygon

Platinum:
Shaymin [Japanese Movie]
Gengar
Froslass

pokemaster001

Generally I end up raising my team to lvl 60's-70's before I get bored of the game and switch to something else.
yeah, training lvl. 77s is boring as there's no real challenge or anything
that's why my diamonders are lvl. 77

aclover

VICTORiOUS
i have like 20 lv 100's on my diamond. i traded most of them to my plat though.
plat 100's:
Magmortar
electivire (from diamond)
typhlosion (from diamond)
shiny rhyperior (from diamond)
giratina (origin forme)
Latios (from diamond)
tropius
tangrowth
dialga
palkia
shaymin (uk game event)
regigigas (jap movie event got off gts in diamond for a tauros!!)
regice
none have nicknames...

Illusione-Tempus

R/B/Y- Butterfree and maybe Charizard not sure. And maybe Pikachu in yellow not sure though
G/S/C- Ampharos I think
R/S/E- None
D/P/PT- None
Although I do have a level 68 Alakazam in pearl but that doesn't count but it is the closest one.

Yep, I fail.

No you don't... I think yes? =/

New lv 100s:

Sapphire (new) : Blaziken, Gardevoir (once again, luckiness), Salamence, Flygon, Aggron, Wailord
That's my full party... I was upset on losing my female lv 100 Sceptile and my lv 100 Delcatty T^T
Platinum : Empoleon, Milotic (transfer from Pearl actually)

TheMagician

Illusion & Deception
I'm won't bother going back in time... I had a lot of Second Gen Lv100 Pokemon, but all bit the dust when Silver died. But I'll say what I have currently in the 4th gen games.

Arcanine
Houndoom
Mismagius
Gardevoir
Leafeon
Jolteon

Pretty small list, but given I play so much, and that Pokemon can only grow, it won't stay this way forever. I've got a bunch of Pokemon either reaching Lv90 or in their late 80's as is.

Too much to count, I do it when I'm bored and it usually takes about 5 days (my record was my Celebi, I trained it from 10 to 100 in less than 2 days :D)

And I never give my Pokémon nicknames. Except for the Unown for obvious reasons.

Surfing_Pikachu

I used to be able to chug out Lv 100s all the time in my Ruby. One time, I felt like getting a Lv 100 Raichu. Two days later, he was sitting in my party. I was a kid back then though, so now I don't play as much as I did. Actually, I haven't trained a level 100 since Firered and Leafgreen.

dinomagic4life

Ace Trainer
Let's see...

Alakazam (platinum)
Blastoise (firered)
Charizard (pal parked from firered at level 62)
Kyogre (Sapphire)
Dragonair (crystal)
Lodicolo (sapphire)

Grei

not the color
I agree with Erienne. Its cool when your Pokemon first reaches level 100, but after that...what is there? You can't raise them anymore, there isn't much point in having them on my team after that.

Therefore, I won't try to get any of my main Pokemon at level 100. I have level 100s (too lazy to check which ones) on my Diamond version, but those are usually not the ones I would use.