• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Level 30 Psychiatry (Webcomic)

GigaNerd

Webcomic Artist

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
This comic looks smoother than the last comic, though I'm not entirely sure why. Still, it's a huge improvement ever since you got the tablet, so do keep that up.

Anyhoo, a cute end to a small arc (just noticed Audino's night cap x3). Awww, I wish Mario Kart would do that for me xD, though I don't know how exactly it works, unless it just wears you out, or Rainbow Road hurts your eyes enough you have to close them. But then again, I don't have insomnia, and if I ever have issues falling asleep, I force myself to. Something tells me this won't be the last time Audino spends the night at someone's place.

GigaNerd

Webcomic Artist

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
I sure didn't see that coming XD. That explains the nightmares... though why didn't Gardevoir get any nightmares if everyone else in the vicinity had them? Was she really that far away, or what? That question's gonna haunt me in my sleep tonight.

Something tells me Darkrai's gonna talk about his life in the garden and question about whether he actually has feelings for Alicia.

Or it'll be about Cresselia*SHOT*

GigaNerd

Webcomic Artist

GigaNerd

Webcomic Artist

GigaNerd

Webcomic Artist

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
I think I got the joke, but as I haven't played any Final Fantasy game... *mimes "whoosh" over head* Gee, I've been having a "miss" the past few updates... but I can still at least admire the art xD. It gets better and better with every page.

I do love the reaction panel for Roll where she just sits there giving them a weird look. Really nice touch for subtle humor, there really needs to be more of those.

I have a question, Giga: do I have to PM a guest comic to Guybrush20X6 despite not having an account and thus may have to get one to do so anyway?

GigaNerd

Webcomic Artist
If you'd rather, you could just send it on over to me through these forums. Thank you so much, KP!!!! ^.^

GigaNerd

Webcomic Artist
Guest comic! This one's for all you Black & White 2 fans. (As in Pokémon, not the Lionhead Studios PC game)

GigaNerd

Webcomic Artist

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
I haven't mentioned anything lately because the jokes about mages/Final Fantasy just went over my head, and I couldn't really make light of any of them. I knew it was an arc, but I didn't know how long it was, and since they're going to be recurring characters, I have a feeling every time they show up, I'm going to be lost. So this is a little refreshing, since while not knowing a whole lot about Deadpool, just that common knowledge of him breaking the fourth wall constantly and having dark humor was enough for me to giggle over it. It flowed pretty well here, and Gardevoir's face at the end was great.

I'm trying to think if this is exactly a video game reference, as I do know he is in a superhero game, which we have, but I can't think of the title for the life of me at the moment. So that's where I'm guessing he came from, in which case, I'm now half-expecting LEGO video games to have a reference in the future. That would be interesting to see, especially with the many incarnations of Batman out there that had games. Superman would be a fun one with the buggy 64 game. Why am I spewing out ideas if I can just draw these out myself? Meh, I'm lazy.

So yeah. Hope Giga is doing well, not that you're not doing a good job yourself, Guybrush, though I hope you will drop by every now and then.

GigaNerd

Webcomic Artist
Thanks for caring, KP. :')

No need to worry; most of mages' jokes from here on out are based around their personalities rather than their games. In a few weeks you'll likely end up loving Black Mage more than Gardevoir. XD

Anyways, welcome to surgery's worst-case scenario!

GigaNerd

Webcomic Artist

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
Lol, not bad comics! I like 'em. I think I'll check around here more often. Link is pretty cool, and I checked your website's archive. That Knuckles one is great!