• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Level 30 Psychiatry (Webcomic)

GigaNerd

Webcomic Artist

GigaNerd

Webcomic Artist

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
After a few weeks of reading new updates and not really getting the joke, I finally get this one. But then again, Amy is well-known even outside of the fanbase, so I feel sorry for the poor fool who has no idea what happens in this week's comic. I remember liking Amy when I was watching Sonic X, but even then, she can't escape the bad reputation she's gotten about being some crazy fangirl, almost close to yandere standards in various cases. So for her to acknowledge it here makes it funny, though her current situation pretty pitiful. I almost do feel sorry for her.

GigaNerd

Webcomic Artist
After a few weeks of reading new updates and not really getting the joke, I finally get this one. But then again, Amy is well-known even outside of the fanbase, so I feel sorry for the poor fool who has no idea what happens in this week's comic. I remember liking Amy when I was watching Sonic X, but even then, she can't escape the bad reputation she's gotten about being some crazy fangirl, almost close to yandere standards in various cases. So for her to acknowledge it here makes it funny, though her current situation pretty pitiful. I almost do feel sorry for her.

Thanks for sticking with us. Do you think an additional site page introducing unfamiliar readers to new video game series would be helpful? :)

Happy Mother's Day! Let's celebrate with some Gen 6 reveals.

GigaNerd

Webcomic Artist

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Thanks for sticking with us. Do you think an additional site page introducing unfamiliar readers to new video game series would be helpful? :)

Eh, I'm not sure. You can talk to the other members about that, I'm a bit indifferent to it. I always have Google or TV Tropes if I need to look up a game.

I don't know this particular character, for instance, but the fact that his name's pronunciation is being lampshaded made me snort to myself. I swear, most characters tend to have names that are hard to pronounce without a guide, it's no wonder people give fan nicknames. If I could give an example of a similar predicament I've had before, I would. I just don't have the best memory in the world.

(Lol, "Bob". Arakune didn't bother to try.)

GigaNerd

Webcomic Artist

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Awww, that was a nice little piece. Sure, I don't really recognize some of the crossovers, but the message is still there, and gets across fine. Memorial Day is sadly one that's overlooked, so I think this was sweet of you to do a comic tribute to it, while still keeping it video game-based in the process. It's the thought that counts.

(Oh my gosh, the gravestone for Grovyle ;_;. Whyyyyyyyy.)

GigaNerd

Webcomic Artist

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
And that's why I'm a Nintendo person.

Since apparently that was a flashback, perhaps it would've been best to visually shown it was a flashback so that way I wouldn't have confused it as them setting up the Xbox One (even though either way, they're going to be so disappointed and ripped off, poor souls). I almost half-expect a follow-up comic to this in the future about them actually setting up the Xbox One.

Also, that's oil Roll's drinking in the wine glass XD? Oh my gosh. Wonder what kind it is that it was served as a special occasion.

GigaNerd

Webcomic Artist
We managed to go fifteen whole months without mentioning Halo? Yowza.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
|D I kinda get it. The customization of the stage reminds me more of Brawl than anything else, so if that's also available on Halo, than I didn't know of it until now. But what a way to get around the whole "teabagging" thing xD. Literal humor is funny, I always like those. So I take it the comic won't be colored--oh wait, you mention that you update the colored version later in some cases. The lines are clean enough that it works fine the way it is. I had no trouble at all identifying everything in the panels. I mean, I don't know who was yelling "stupid kids", but eh, I imagine it as a random person XD.

Nice work this week. I half-expect a follow-up to E3 in the next comic |D, but if it doesn't happen, then it doesn't happen.

GigaNerd

Webcomic Artist
Well, my writer was supposed to cover me last week since I left on vacation, but I guess he forgot. Smash Bros and X & Y sure have everyone excited, don't they?

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
I take it Villager hasn't seen the whole "psychotic Villager" memes, though Roll freaking out over the mention of Mega Man made me snicker. And then there's the guest comic. XD I should've seen that coming, actually, but I didn't. I kinda forgot Dustox looks like it has triple vision. Makes you wonder why the other Bug Pokémon haven't complained about their own compound eyes, especially Venonat's xD.

Yet... curse that guest comic! Now I can't look at the image of Dustox without my eyes hurting now that it was brought to attention DX.

(Also, the background event in the second panel of the Villager comic xD. Wonder if Sora thinks Arakune looks like a Heartless.)

GigaNerd

Webcomic Artist

GigaNerd

Webcomic Artist

GigaNerd

Webcomic Artist

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Forgot to post an update, Giga ;P. But anyway, the recent strip, while I don't really get the reference (is that No More Heroes?), I feel is so random, that I'm with Gardevoir right there at the end. The fact that she doesn't really bat an eye so much as she just sighs and looks at the audience says so much about this comic overall. It's only a matter of time before she snaps herself--if that'll ever happen.

Also, I'm not sure if it's your style exactly, but it looks so clean, and Gardevoir herself looks like she just got an upgrade, too (though they're so chibi in the first panel, that's cute XD). I really like it.