• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Level best!

eonteam123456

Codenumber 242
I have seen lots of your posts now and I have come across lots of people saying that they have got one or two Level 100 Pokemon on their Pokemon games. Well, out of all my Pokemon games (Yellow, Blue, Red, Gold, Crystal, Ruby, Sapphire, LeafGreen and FireRed) I have got 41 Pokemon to Level 100 without using any cheats or using any form of cheat cartridge - I bet nobody can beat that!

BlazeShadow

You got skillz.

Jorah

What do I put here?
Cool, that must've taken ages. From all the games I've got...about 20. 6 from Red, 7 from Silver, 1 from Leaf Green and 6 from Emerald.

Werewolf

Yeah, that's good. But how many of those actually have good stats and movesets?
I've got about 25 lvl. 100's, but I don't spend too much time on training unless I really want to train a certain poke.

Kotochan

My only shiny <3
I have about 20 as well... I might have had more aat one point but my little brother restarted my old Red version file.

Fiend Ryu

Title Pending
My Blue version has about 50 Level 100's. I didn't use cheats. I used glitches. Well, I used lots of duplicated Rare Candies, but I do have about 20 of em which are EV trained like mad and had no RCs used on them.

Blacky

Bulbabye
I have never had a Lv. 100 poke. xD Training just gets boring after a while. The closest I've been was a Lv. 81 Typhlosion. :p

Mew King

It's black magic!
I was really bored for a couple of summers and got tons of level 100s. In my Emerald version alone I currently have about 100 level 100s. In my Gold version, I have 30 level 100s. In Pokémon Blue, I have 17 level 100s.

Mono789

Master of Charizard
...You must have gotten REALLY bored over that summer. Me? I have 7 that I trained legitly. I have a couple others which I rare candied, but I never use them. Ever. If you are wondering what they are, they include Groudon, Rayquaza, Charizard, Metagross, Espeon, Feraligatr, and Dragonite. How original am I?

Some_Random_Person

Abort, Retry, Fail?
I have only one Lv. 100 Typhlosion right now. All my other Pokemon haven't even reached Lv. 70 yet. Training gets boring after a while.

Word. Anyways I have 56 lvl 100s in my emerald and did not use a single cheat. Its not that hard to lvl a pokemon to lvl 100.

~F*

~Drew~

Training..Training..
How do I do it?
Lucky Egg + Trade + Elite 4 = Quick Train.

Jupetta

I honestly have no idea how many I have... but I don't really care about them being level 100 or not. It doesn't matter in contests. :p

~;354;

I have only 4 pokemon on level 100 because training is very boring and my friends don't care about pokemon so I can't play with them. If you have friends who love pokemon you can play with them but I'm lonely so training pokemon to level 100 is a wasting of time for me. If I wanna have a battle I go on Netbattle and there all pokemon are on level 100 already so I don't have to worry about training.

BlazeShadow

I have..Hmmm.. 5 maybe >_>