• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Level Reduction?

Anole

Aipom Trainer
That stinks... I geuss it means the hard way by breeding.

Man I am so SICK of breeding. I don't even IV/EV train but I do try to go for beneficial natures plus with the ability/gender I want...

And it takes way more than ten minutes whoever said that...

I mean half the time I just give up and settle for different natures 'cos it's just unbelievably frustrating sitting there for HOURS hatching eggs.

Like I want a male Kingler with Hyper Cutter ability and a decent nature (obv Adamant would be the best) but I never get all three! And even if I manage to get say an adamant one with Shell Armour, it's stats overall are weaker or the battle frontier man will say it's only average in ability...

Breeding is infuriating!

So now I've settled for a male Krabby with Hyper Cutter who is "quite impressive in ability" with a Bashful nature...

I'm already close to giving up getting a decent Chikorita andI don't think I can face it with Aipom again...

/_Sakura_\

Shiny Ponyta?
Man I am so SICK of breeding. I don't even IV/EV train but I do try to go for beneficial natures plus with the ability/gender I want...

And it takes way more than ten minutes whoever said that...

I mean half the time I just give up and settle for different natures 'cos it's just unbelievably frustrating sitting there for HOURS hatching eggs.

Like I want a male Kingler with Hyper Cutter ability and a decent nature (obv Adamant would be the best) but I never get all three! And even if I manage to get say an adamant one with Shell Armour, it's stats overall are weaker or the battle frontier man will say it's only average in ability...

Breeding is infuriating!

So now I've settled for a male Krabby with Hyper Cutter who is "quite impressive in ability" with a Bashful nature...

I'm already close to giving up getting a decent Chikorita andI don't think I can face it with Aipom again...
How many eggs do you hatch at once? Get a Pokemon with magma armor and hatch five at once, makes breeding for specific things ALOT easier.

Anole

Aipom Trainer
I ride around with 5 at a time yeh...I meant to transfer a Slugma over when I was doing it yesterday...had forgotten about it again today but now you've reminded me...I'll hafta do that later

But since I don't battle competetively I guess it doesn't really matter that much anyway...