• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Level Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zabi

Not really here.
How do you level up besides like boss battles? I know it sounds noobish, but I haven't seen anything on it...

EDIT: Found it on Serebii.net, mod close please thanks!

Last edited:
C

Captain Noobhead

I think the training arena opens up sometimes during the game. But I level really slowly and I mainly train by doing mail quests in the earlier dungeons.

Zabi

Not really here.
Thanks, and I just found that out now anyways on the official website, like I said in my first post, please close this...

C

captainj

If you use moves (not just press A) to kill enemy, you will gain double exp.

Prelude

Prelude
Uhhh...Lionheart kinda asked someone to close this...is anyone gonna close this?!? Where are the mods/admins? Where's Serebii?

come down o__O when we see it.. we see it.

or PM a mod and tell them >>

Status
Not open for further replies.