• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Levi Tran is a Goddess

dragonuser™

the greatest crisis

LevyTran-1.jpg

380.gif
485.gif
479-W.gif
251.gif
639.gif
212.gif

Introduction:

Hello my name is Dragonuser, and this is a team that i have made with the help of my friend, Theebay707 . We are here today to post our team to try and get it better since Deoxys-S is now banned from OU. We both reached 1400+ CRE before Deoxys-S was banned and we feel like we can now get higher on the ladder, especially with help from team raters. Lastly this team needs a tad bit more explanation. The name for the team came from Pure, cuz tht crazy girl deflowering guy is in love wit her. Also TheBluePorygon gave some contributions to the team.

Team Building Process:
380.gif

So one day i was talking to Theebay707, and we were talking about how underrated HP Fire Latias is, and how great it fits into the current metagame. One of Latias's biggest counters, Scizor, is often all an opponent has to deal with Latias and is easily handled by a nice and easy HP Fire. We then decided to make a team around her.

380.gif
534.gif
485.gif

Next we started to think about Latias's counters and what would stop it from sweeping a team. We realized that its biggest problems would be dragons, Blissey/Chansey/Special wall, and Tyranitar. We eventually decided on Conkeldurr and Heatran to deal with these checks to latias.

380.gif
534.gif
485.gif
479-W.gif
212.gif

Then, we decided to spam Volt-Turn with the wonderful core of Rotom-W and Scizor. Which would help us keep some momentum up and check a few pokemon along the way.

380.gif
534.gif
485.gif
479-W.gif
212.gif
251.gif

Then, we seemed a little rain weak, bar Rotom-W and Latias, so we decided to use Celebi. Celebi would act as a better pokemon to check rain and opposing Rotom-W, Scizor, and Lucario.

380.gif
386_s.gif
485.gif
479-W.gif
212.gif
251.gif

We then realized that we weren't using Conkeldurr as much, I asked my Smogon tutor, AndViet, to take a look at the team because we didn't know what to replace Conkeldurr with. He said that we should replace Conkeldurr with Deoxys-S to lay down spikes and add a little coverage.

380.gif
448.gif
485.gif
479-W.gif
212.gif
251.gif

But since Deoxys-S was recently banned, Bay and I decided to come up with a pokemon that can be a great sweeper, early game or late game, and we both decided on Lucario.

380.gif
448.gif
485.gif
479-W.gif
212.gif
251.gif

After tons of testing, between myself and Theebay, this is what we settled on.

380.gif
485.gif
479-W.gif
212.gif
251.gif
639.gif

After rates from OblivionIX and NWO(on smogon) and from DM123 on Serebii bay and I eventually decided to swap lucario out for a scarf terrakion and a cb scizor. Although we were sad about losing cs Scizor, we decided that this was the best way to handle our threats.

Closer Look:

Rotom-W-1-1.png
@ Leftovers
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SAtk
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Volt Switch
- Hydro Pump
- Thunderbolt
- Pain Split

This rotom is a part of the glue that can hold our team together. Its insane bulk and power allow it to shrug of countless hits and make cores like scrotom much more manageable. Rotom also provides momentum which is very valuable for a heavy offence team. Originally an expert belt was used over leftovers to try and get the surprise factor, but rotom seemed to die too easily so leftovers were used instead. This allow more longevity, and thus more reliability. The EV's are used to maximize bulk, while power isnt lacking. Hydro pump and volt switch are standard staples for rotom-w. Thunderbolt is used to make sub ddgyara much easier to deal with, and also can nab a few more vital kos against rain teams as it provides substantially more power than volt switch.

Terrakion.png

Terrakion @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Justified
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Close Combat
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake
- X-Scissor

Terrakion was suggested to us over lucario to handle some of our major threats better. Terrakion provides a reliable counter to volcarona and dd scrafty. Being able to outspeed scrafty even after +2. The EV's and nature are to maximise his speed and attack, so he can check countless more pokes. The moves are fairly standard as he gets his dual stabs in Close combat and stone edge. Earthquake and X-Scizzor provide valuable coverage.

Scizor.png
@ Choice Band
Trait: Technician
EVs: 248 HP/ 252 Atk / 8 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- U-turn
- Bullet Punch
- Superpower
- Pursuit

Originally we were using a scarf scizor here, but with the addition of CS terrakion, we decided that two scarferswere redundant, and it would be best to revert to the standard cb set. This set is reliable, and packs an insane punch. The EV's allow maximum attack, while giving him decent bulk as well. The moves are standard, I cant say in words how useful scizor is. He provides vital momentum and priority, and should never be taken lightly.

Celebi.png
@ Leftovers
Trait: Natural Cure
EVs: 72 HP / 252 SAtk / 184 Spd
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Nasty Plot
- Giga Drain
- Earth Power
- Psychic

Celebi is a complete monster. Often I enjoy spamming Psychics early game to make people think that Celebi is walled by Heatran, arguably Latias's biggest threat. No one expects a Nasty Plot Celebi + 3 attacks, and think they can comfortably Roar / Fire Blast us out, only to be nailed by a +2/+0 (both KO :p) Earth Power. The EVs allow Celebi to out-speed Dragonite and OHKO with a +2 Psychic after rocks, Lucario, and Heatran.

Heatran.png
@ Leftovers
Trait: Flash Fire
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SDef / 8 Spd
Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)
- Stealth Rock
- Lava Plume
- Protect
- Roar

Specially defensive Heatran, in my opinion, is its best set. This Heatran checks so much of the metagame and provides valuable resistances for our team. The EV's maximize his bulk, while limiting SR damage. His main role on our team is to alongside with Latias, is to counter sun. Stealth rocks + Roar is a very dangerous combo for sun, as many teams use Forretress as there spinner and don’t have an opportunity to spin away the rocks.

Latias.png
@ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 8 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Calm Mind
- Dragon Pulse
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Recover

The whole reason we decided to make this team. Calm mind Latias is a wonderful pokemon to use this gen, and has rarely failed us. Thanks to HP Fire, Latias can check a lot of the things that can check it such as Skarmory, Forretress, and Scizor, giving us a little boost in momentum when they lose their one counter to Latias. The EV's are that of a bulky latias, as with celebi lacking recovery latias may be neccesary to take some stab water moves.

Importable:

Latias (F) @ Leftovers
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
- Calm Mind
- Dragon Pulse
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Recover

Heatran (M) @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SAtk / 252 SDef
- Stealth Rock
- Lava Plume
- Protect
- Roar

Scizor (M) @ Choice Band
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 Spd
- U-turn
- Bullet Punch
- Superpower
- Pursuit

Celebi @ Life Orb
EVs: 76 HP / 252 SAtk / 180 Spd
- Nasty Plot
- Giga Drain
- Psychic
- Earth Power

Rotom-W @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SAtk / 252 Spd
- Hydro Pump
- Volt Switch
- Thunderbolt
- Pain Split

Terrakion @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Justified
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
- Close Combat
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake
- X-Scissor

TheBluePorygon helped in the early phases of this team
Changes are in Bold

Last edited:

dragonuser™

the greatest crisis
Offensive Threat List:
248MS.png
Tyranitar:
  • Choice Band - Scizor and lucario can easily come in on a choiced move, and threaten with a ko. Heatran can come in and threaten rocks/ burn.
  • Choice Scarf - Much easier to deal with, due to lack of immediate power. Switching in is much easier, and the pursuit/crunch mindgame can b won if played smartly.
  • Dragon Dance - Scizor and lucario are the best bet to ko. On bay's version scarf scizor outspeeds, and in mine i threaten with cb bullet punch.
Ani479WMS.png
Rotom-W:
  • Choice Scarf / Specs -Celebi comes in on hydro pumps to set up. Often these come in on heatran, so with the use of protect, i can switch to celebi or latias based on the move.
212MS.png
Scizor:
  • Choice Band - Heatran can tank everything but superpower, which is still manageable. Latias also works as a great lure.
  • Swords Dance - These usually dont carry superpower, unless its the straight out offensive variant. The straight out offensive variant usually kos 1-2 pokes a game. These guys are a manageable but a dangerous problem for the team. If heatran dies i usually goto latias, and hp fire as they bug bite.
Ani149MS.png
Dragonite:
  • Choice Band - Between heatran, air baloon lucario and latias he is fairly manageable with smart switches and predictions.
  • Dragon Dance - Heatran walls and phazes the standard ddnite.
  • Mixed - Heatran can handle fairly well. But is dangerous. My goal when i see a dnite in team preview, is to get rocks down then try to setup with celebi. This acts as a fantastic lure for dnite to only die to a +2 psychic. Of course this is very situational, and he can pose a threat to the team.
  • Parashuffler - once again, I get rocks down with heatran, and can often phase him out, as he subs or twaves heatran. On the switch back in, he will have 50% or 25% making him much less dangerous. If he comes out before rocks are down, I just go on the complete offensive and try to force the opponent to roost and sub, rather than phaze and twave. Eventually he switches/ breaks.
Ani186MS.png
Politoed:
  • Choice Specs / Scarf - Celebi and latias handle both well. As a backup, rotom-w can take a hit and threaten a ko.
Ani485MS.png
Heatran:
  • Standard - I often use momentum to get rotom/ lucario in. This forces heatran out, and in the process breaks his baloon(if he has one) I then use celebi as bait to bring in and ko.
Ani385MS.png
Jirachi:
  • Substitute + Calm Mind / Wish + Calm Mind - Heatran can do large amounts of damage with lava plume, and can phaze out if he gets too many boosts. Rain cm rachi is another story. Against those, I switch in celebi, and start boosting. Usually it ends with me at +6, and them at +4/higher. Then do to me resisting ther attacks, and having a supereffective one against them(earth power) I win the boosting war, and am set to sweep ther team.
Ani381MS.png
Latios:
  • Life Orb - Difficult to deal with, in the fact that they can freely switch moves and seriously hurt my team. Scizor is the best bet against him, scarf scizor does the best job in surprise killing him. If scizor is down, then the best thing to do is LO stall him
  • Choice Scarf / Specs - Much easier to deal with, play with watever move he locks himself into, and either pursuit/ force switch.
  • Calm Mind - Difficult to deal with again, scizor is the only reliable way to deal with him.
Ani579MS.png
Reuniclus:
  • Calm Mind - Scizor does major damage to him, and is the best insurance against him. If scizor fails, I bring in celebi and try to boost alongside. Then its more of a tricky game.
  • Offensive Trick Room - Like before, scizor is the goto pokemon. If scizor falls, heatran can tank a focus blast/stall out trick room with protect/switches and focus misses.
Ani612MS.png
Haxorus:
  • Choice Scarf / Choice Band - Tricky to deal with, but i generally force him into outrage and see the damage output on heatran(primary check). Based on this, i can figure out if its scarf or band and use latias accordingly.
  • Dragon Dance - Dangerous, I do as much damage as i can while it sets up so scizor and lucario can revenge.
  • Double Dance - Dangerous, I do as much damage as i can while it sets up so scizor and lucario can revenge.
Ani038MS.png
Ninetales:
  • Nasty Plot - Heatran can set up on and phaze him. If the opponent has dugtrio, i tend to use latias against him.
  • Choice Specs - Heatran can set up on him. If the opponent has dugtrio, i tend to use latias against him.
  • Special Attacker - Heatran can set up on him. If the opponent has dugtrio, i tend to use latias against him.
Ani534MS.png
Conkeldurr:
  • Bulk Up - A huge problem. Celebi +0 psychic doesnt ko, and he can setup on most of my team. My best bet is to go straight from celebi to latias to ko. Although this is situational, and does cost me losing a very valuable poke. If the conk has proper support, i could also loose latias in koing him.
Ani251MS.png
Celebi:
  • Nasty Plot Sweeper - Generally, I scout whether it uses psychic or earth power, and switch to latias/ heatran accordingly.
  • Tinkerbell - Heatran handles wonderfully.
  • Choice Specs / Choice Scarf - Heatran/ latias handles wonderfully.
Ani639MS.png
Terrakion:
  • Double Dance - Scizor can threaten with BP.
  • Choice Scarf / Choice Band - Scizor can threaten with BP.
Ani130MS.png
Gyarados:
  • Offensive / Bulky Dragon Dance - rotom-w can tank hits and ko. Latias is also a secondary check.
Ani094MS.png
Gengar:
  • Substitute + Disable / Pain Split - Scizor can seriously threaten with BP and pursuit.
Ani121MS.png
Starmie:
  • Life Orb - Celebi can handle almost every version, and can tank an ice beam and ko.
  • Rapid Spin -Celebi can handle almost every version, and can tank an ice beam and ko.
  • Choice Specs -Celebi can handle almost every version, and can tank an ice beam and ko. For this version, I scout moves(they often come in on heatran) and i switch accordingly.
Ani645MS.png
Landorus:
  • Rock Polish / Swords Dance - Air baloon lucario is very useful in koing this guy. As well as scizor
  • Choice Scarf -Air baloon lucario is less usefull, do to u-turn. I generally spam priority, and abuse rocks to ko him.
  • Substitute + 3 Attacks - Scizor can handle fairly well as this variant lacks sweeping potential.
Ani392MS.png
Infernape:
  • Mixed Attacker - Usually carries down LO, and can be stalld. Generally rotom-w + priority kos/ latias
  • Nasty Plot / Swords Dance Booster - Tricky to defend against, Latias is generally the best answer.
  • Choice Band - Easy to predict against with latias/ heatran.
Ani637MS.png
Volcarona:
  • Offensive Quiver Dance - Heatran can phaze and do exceptional damage in the sun. Hp ground variants are very dangerous.
  • Bulky Quiver Dance -Heatran can phaze/ setup on it.
  • Chesto Rest -Heatran can phaze/ setup on it.
  • Substitute -Heatran can phaze/ setup on it.
Ani462MS.png
Magnezone:
  • Substitute - Very few of my steels are weak to him, and when scizor is trapped, lucario is still ther to provide priority.
  • Choice Scarf -Very few of my steels are weak to him, and when scizor is trapped, lucario is still ther to provide priority.
Ani196MS.png
Espeon:
  • Calm Mind - Heatran handles hp fire variants, with scizor handling hp ground. Generally scizor is the goto mon.
Ani373MS.png
Salamence:
  • Dragon Dance - fairly dangerous due to his coverage, I usually LO stall or rely on scizor's priority
  • Mixed -latias/ heatran/ scizor priority
  • Defensive - latias/ heatran/ scizor priority
Ani635MS.png
Hydreigon:
  • Offensive - latias/ scizor. not a huge threat
  • Choice Specs / Choice Scarf - Easier to play around and can scout his moves.
Ani286MS.png
Breloom:
  • Sub Seed - Based on ther team, I put the least useful mon on my team to sleep, and bring in celebi to ko.
  • Sub Punch - Based on ther team, I put the least useful mon on my team to sleep, and bring in celebi to ko.
Ani380MS.png
Latias:
  • Calm Mind(only hp fire variants) - Non hp fire variant latias's are easily handled by scizor. How ironic that Hp fire vairants are more tricky, and i just need to hope for a burn with heatran. They cant do much to heatran, but heatran cant do much to them.
Ani454MS.png
Toxicroak:
  • Swords Dance - generally voltturn with priority mixed in easily kos.
  • Bulk Up - much more difficult, to ko, as after a few bulk ups, scizor wont be doing much.
Ani448MS.png
Lucario:
  • Swords Dance -Celebi can outspeed and ko.
  • Nasty Plot -Celebi can outspeed and ko.
Ani640MS.png
Virizion:
  • Calm Mind -I generally rely on celebi's psychic to handle. Tricky to play around, but is manageable.
  • Swords Dance - Even easier to handle, as psychic ko's so much more easily.
Ani560MS.png
Scrafty:
  • Dragon Dance - Very troublesome for the team. Tbh my best bet is hoping to revenge with scizor, and hoping for a crit. Luckily he is exceedingly rare.
  • Bulk Up - Very troublesome for the team. My best bet is to switch in lucario, and hope CC kills, but this is very predictable and a shaky check at best. Luckily he is exceedingly rare.
Ani003MS.png
Venusaur:
  • Special Growth - Generally latias/ heatran can deal with them. Heatran is the best. I play cautiously to see if he uses sleep powder, and do my best to avoid sleep on heatran. Generally sleep powder variants lack the coverage to beat latias + scizor.
  • Mixed Growth - The lack of sp attack evs make latias live attacks eeasier and check all the more efficiently.
  • SubSeed - Celebi handles this varaint exceedingly well.
Ani376MS.png
Metagross:
  • Stealth Rock - extremely rare, and rotom w+ lucario do well.
  • Choice Scarf / Choice Band -extremely rare, and rotom w+ lucario do well.
  • Agility -never faced one with this team, i guess between priority and the damage it took while setting up its easily ko'd.
Ani620MS.png
Mienshao:
  • All-Out Attacker - Latias can tank u-turns for under 50% recover and dpulse on the switch.
  • Choice Scarf / Choice Band - spamming u-turns is annoying, but late game its fairly obvious when he will switch in, and i can attack appropriately.
Ani091MS.png
Cloyster:
  • Shell Smash - Rotom-w can tank and demolish. Scizor is insurance.
Ani473MS.png
Mamoswine:
  • Physical Attacker - Scizor + lucario+ rotom-w handle well
Ani555MS.png
Darmanitan:
  • Choice Scarf - Heatran does a very good job at checking, so does latias, as u-turns are recoverable.
Ani641MS.png
Tornadus:
  • Rain Abuser - priority/rocks/ phazing make this guy have a very short life

Last edited:

dragonuser™

the greatest crisis
Defensive Threat List:

248MS.png
Tyranitar:

• Specially Defensive – Lucario & Scizor handle

Ani479WMS.png
Rotom-W:

• Standard – Celebi & Latias handle. Rotom-W can too with HP Grass, doing about 40% +

Ani598MS.png
Ferrothorn:

• Standard – Pretty much everything on the team besides Rotom-W

Ani186MS.png
Politoed:

• Defensive – Rotom-W, Celebi, & Latias

Ani472MS.png
Gliscor:

• Swords Dance - Celebi, Latios, & Lucario
  • Substitute + Protect – Celebi, Latios, & Lucario
  • AcroBat – If sand is up, it’ll be pretty difficult getting a hit in. But Latios & Lucario can do a number on it so Scizor can ko
  • Defensive - Celebi, Latios, & Lucario

Ani485MS.png
Heatran:

• Specially Defensive – Rotom-W, Lucario, & Scizor

Ani385MS.png
Jirachi:

• Specially Defensive – Heatran & Celebi

Ani227MS.png
Skarmory:

• Physically Defensive Spiker - Rotom-W, Heatran, Celebi, & Latias
  • Specially Defensive Spiker - Rotom-W, Heatran, Celebi, & Latias

Ani038MS.png
Ninetales:

• Specially Defensive – Heatran & Latias.

Ani251MS.png
Celebi:

• Physically Defensive – Celebi, Heatran, & Latios

Ani205MS.png
Forretress:

• Physically Defensive Spiker - Celebi, Heatran, & Latios
  • Specially Defensive Spiker - Celebi, Heatran, & Latios

Ani130MS.png
Gyarados:

• RestTalk – Rotom-W

Ani593MS.png
Jellicent:

• Utility Counter - Celebi, Latios, & Rotom-W

Ani073MS.png
Tentacruel:

• Toxic Spikes - Celebi, Latios, & Rotom-W

Ani423MS.png
Gastrodon:

• Tank - Celebi, Latios, Rotom-W, & Lucario when it’s below 60%

Ani196MS.png
Espeon:

• Dual Screens – Scizor, Celebi, & Latios
  • Baton Pass – It’s pretty difficult getting around a baton pass team, but if I predict right with Heatran, I can roar the next pokemon out.

Ani242MS.png
Blissey:

• Support – Lucario & Scizor

Ani134MS.png
Vaporeon:

• Wish Support - Celebi, Latios, & Rotom-W

Ani380MS.png
Latias:

• Support – Scizor & Heatran

Ani437MS.png
Bronzong:

• Tank – Latios, Celebi, & Heatran
  • Dual Screens - Latios, Celebi, & Heatran

Ani260MS.png
Swampert:

• Defensive - Celebi, Latios, & Rotom-W

Ani151MS.png
Mew:

• Stallbreaker – Heatran & Scizor

Ani080MS.png
Slowbro:

• Tank - Celebi, Latios, & Rotom-W

Ani195MS.png
Quagsire:

• Curse - Celebi, Latios, & Rotom-W
  • Specially Defensive - Celebi, Latios, & Rotom-W
  • Physically Defensive - Celebi, Latios, & Rotom-W

Invisiblade97

Awesome to see someone else who uses Scarfed Scizor. So underrated, but so effective.
Anyways, I'd switch Lucario's Air Balloon for a Life Orb. Believe me, the extra damage is worth it. Other than that, it seems pretty good.

dragonuser™

the greatest crisis
Awesome to see someone else who uses Scarfed Scizor. So underrated, but so effective.
Anyways, I'd switch Lucario's Air Balloon for a Life Orb. Believe me, the extra damage is worth it. Other than that, it seems pretty good.

The main reason we decided to run air baloon is to make pokemon like gliscor/landorus easier to deal with. but nevertheless i will keep LO in the back of my head

zerofield

i miss miror
Nice team, i just saw bay post it on smogon and came over here to *actually* post a rate.

that being said tbh i don't have that much to say, except that hp fire latias is one of my fav pokes ever (ever since an extremely bad team experiment that i won't get into) and that you are both wonderful people for building a team around it.

dragonuser™

the greatest crisis
Nice team, i just saw bay post it on smogon and came over here to *actually* post a rate.

that being said tbh i don't have that much to say, except that hp fire latias is one of my fav pokes ever (ever since an extremely bad team experiment that i won't get into) and that you are both wonderful people for building a team around it.

also yea he wanted to post smogon(since he couldnt post in serebii lol)

but thanks for the compliments :)

noob21

3 sum!!!
Yeah I agree scarf scizors is very underated but im sure it gets the job done. This team is great I dont see eneything wrong with it. Whats your record for this team so far? Is that you in that pic at the top?

Normally Scarf+Priority is a no-no, but on Scizor I understand the reasoning. Occa berry might be a good substitute for it, since you seem to think fire is a big problem, and its threats listed would have problems retaliating, but I'm rambling.

I like the team. Good job.

zerofield

i miss miror
time for real rate , C/P'd from my post on smogon, but i felt like putting it here too so yeahh

okay, hp ground volc is seriously a ***** to this team, but thats already in your threatlist :\ standard volc is also a huge problem here, if they run dugtrio or if heatran goes down. flame charge tran also rapes your team if they carry hp grass. scarftran with hp grass is pretty bad too but most run hp ice so thats not really such a big problem. basically you have a sun weakness. adding a sash+stone edge dugtrio would deal with a lot of your problems but i don't really see how to fit it in here. if you want to run sash duggy as a counter to said threats then a spinner is also necessary. you could run a starmie over your rotom but you would lose the volt switch momentum and the valuable rotom+scizor core. idk how to work it in well ;/

props for 3:3 steel

dragonuser™

the greatest crisis
Yeah I agree scarf scizors is very underated but im sure it gets the job done. This team is great I dont see eneything wrong with it. Whats your record for this team so far? Is that you in that pic at the top?
havent really kept a record wit the team, but both theebay and i have easily peaked mid 1400's wit the team. Then we lowered our ranking testing out deoxys-s's replacement

Normally Scarf+Priority is a no-no, but on Scizor I understand the reasoning. Occa berry might be a good substitute for it, since you seem to think fire is a big problem, and its threats listed would have problems retaliating, but I'm rambling.

I like the team. Good job.

weird enough i had occa berry on scizor earlier, but later dropped it for band(on my version of team). I wanted more power, while bay wanted speed.

time for real rate , C/P'd from my post on smogon, but i felt like putting it here too so yeahh

okay, hp ground volc is seriously a ***** to this team, but thats already in your threatlist :\ standard volc is also a huge problem here, if they run dugtrio or if heatran goes down. flame charge tran also rapes your team if they carry hp grass. scarftran with hp grass is pretty bad too but most run hp ice so thats not really such a big problem. basically you have a sun weakness. adding a sash+stone edge dugtrio would deal with a lot of your problems but i don't really see how to fit it in here. if you want to run sash duggy as a counter to said threats then a spinner is also necessary. you could run a starmie over your rotom but you would lose the volt switch momentum and the valuable rotom+scizor core. idk how to work it in well ;/

props for 3:3 steel
thanks :] but wouldnt duggy make me more open to threats like conk/ scrafty

Zekromaster826

Casual Shiny Hunter
I see nothing wrong with this team, where as Scizor can handle the DD Scrafty with faster and enough power to at least get it to 30% then have something else handle it.

noob21

3 sum!!!
havent really kept a record wit the team, but both theebay and i have easily peaked mid 1400's wit the team. Then we lowered our ranking testing out deoxys-s's replacement

weird enough i had occa berry on scizor earlier, but later dropped it for band(on my version of team). I wanted more power, while bay wanted speed.

thanks :] but wouldnt duggy make me more open to threats like conk/ scrafty

Sounds great!

~Ace

i can show you how
Rotom-W @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SAtk
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Volt Switch
- Hydro Pump
- Hidden Power [Ice] - Covers Grass since it's weak to it, and Dragons.
- Pain Split

Lucario (F) @ Air Balloon
Trait: Inner Focus
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spd
- Swords Dance
- Close Combat
- Ice Punch
- ExtremeSpeed

Scizor (M) @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
- U-turn
- Bullet Punch
- Superpower
- Pursuit

Celebi @ Leftovers
EVs: 72 HP / 252 SAtk / 184 Spd
- Nasty Plot
- Giga Drain
- Earth Power
- Psychic

Heatran (F) @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SDef / 8 Spd
- Stealth Rock
- Lava Plume
- Protect
- Roar

Latias (F) @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 8 SAtk / 252 Spd
- Calm Mind
- Dragon Pulse
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Roar - Works more better for it's weaknesses.

Changes in Bold.

dragonuser™

the greatest crisis
Changes in Bold.

Thanks but dragons arent that big of a problem for our team, and rotom wont be hitting grass types hard enough. It would just be better to volt switch out to another poke to handle the pokes.

Also latias NEEDS recover to tank those water type moves as celebi lacks recovery. Also recover is vital for latias to set up

Eaglehawk

Banned
As for your Scrafty problem, Scizor can handle Dragon Dance Variants to an extent, as long as there's previous damage done to Scrafty. Superpower should do a lot to it, enough for Luke to Revenge Kill with ES.

EDIT: I saw what you did there.

Last edited:

Rezzuréct

Allez Les Bleus!
Can I steal your thread list?

Btw, on Rotom you can swap HP Grass for HP Ice to cover Grass weakness.