• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Levi Tran is a Goddess

dragonuser™

the greatest crisis
Spiffing team, chaps, jolly good show!

The only change one would make to your team is replacing recover with wish on latias. One believes that this will provide your team wth much needed wish-pass support, which one believes to be especially important as, with the lack of a spinner, your pokemon will be worn down by those simpy dreadful hazards! I say!

That's all I have to add. Toodlepip!

we thought about tht, but latias needs recover to make uturn teams much easier to handle/ etc. Usually uturns do 40-50%, and easy recover amount and getting tht instant health bak is very benneficial to a sweep, it also stops priority users from picking off latias.

thanks anyways :]

Drewzer44

PokeHavoc Beginner
I think it would help if you subbed recover for substitute because latias is a good tank so she will get more calm minds this way +you get hp from leftovers. Not sure if it will work tho,but great team. :)

TheBluePorygon

i miss the old kanye
I think it would help if you subbed recover for substitute because latias is a good tank so she will get more calm minds this way +you get hp from leftovers. Not sure if it will work tho,but great team. :)

Like DU said, Latias has recover to shrug off U-turns and set up.

thanks though :p

Drewzer44

PokeHavoc Beginner

Psycho Cut

Anyway, in seriousness:

I'm confused about Rotom-W, the description doesn't really match the set...

I would go with Iron Head > Bullet Punch for Scizor. Scizor, with the scarf, should get enough speed. However, I have zero knowledge of that scizor set, so if BP works for you, great.

Also, in my personal experience, substitute is better than protect on heatran. It allows you to sub on a switch against, say, ferrothorn, and that gives you a massive advantage against the counter your opponent sends out. You can use Lava Plume (Maybe get a burn, which is awesome against phsyical attackers) or simply roar them out, hopefully into ferrothorn etc so you can start the process again.

Other than that, brilliant team, great job! :D

dragonuser™

the greatest crisis
Like i said earlier, CM latias desperately needs recover. thanks anyways

Anyway, in seriousness:

I'm confused about Rotom-W, the description doesn't really match the set...

I would go with Iron Head > Bullet Punch for Scizor. Scizor, with the scarf, should get enough speed. However, I have zero knowledge of that scizor set, so if BP works for you, great.

Also, in my personal experience, substitute is better than protect on heatran. It allows you to sub on a switch against, say, ferrothorn, and that gives you a massive advantage against the counter your opponent sends out. You can use Lava Plume (Maybe get a burn, which is awesome against phsyical attackers) or simply roar them out, hopefully into ferrothorn etc so you can start the process again.

Other than that, brilliant team, great job! :D
sorry bout the rotom confusion, its all fixed ^-^i hope

We have thought about iron head, and are testing it thanks
On heatran at least in my playing of heatran, protect is vital for scouting against choiced pokes(and switching to appropriate counter) I also cant count the number of times that i have lived with a smidge of health by abusing protect +lefties. Protect is also important for tr renk's.

thanks for the rate :]

TrollFreak

Pit is Awesome :P
Naw, Vena still outspeeds in sun, even with Jolly

However, it outspeeds Scarfty after +1, and can Outspeed +2 Cloyster, +1 Dragonite, +1 Salamance and other random things you need to beat. I would give it a try imo, but its up to you guys

Ninja Dewott

Ice Cold Fire
Yeah, Scarf Terrakion is awesome. It's ability to switch in on a Salamence/Dnite's DD and then outspeed and OHKO with Stone Edge is vital and has won me many games. I never leave home without one. I look like a Baws walking down the street.

zerofield

i miss miror
Naw, Vena still outspeeds in sun, even with Jolly

just realized i forgot evs on my venusaur *facepalm*

but yeah it covers scrafty and volc and tbh works better than luke for the team. also i was talking with bay yesterday and we replaced scizor with a scarfrachi and tested that a bit, it was pro, i hit 1248 on a new file in like 4 games.

so yeah. terra>luke and try the rachi>scizor.

dragonuser™

the greatest crisis
scarf terrak outspeeds modest venu(if i still remember corectly from my days of extensively playing sun). Also neat fact lefties timid venu fails to ohko (wit energy ball):p does like 75%.

Also Bay and i have decided that scarf terrak > lucario and cb scizor > cs scizor. As having two scarfers is redundant and this way many of our threats are better checked.

I will update soon

EDIT: should b all updated

Last edited:

Ninja Dewott

Ice Cold Fire
That's true, Jolly Scarf Terrakion just outspeeds Modest 252 Speed Venusaur, but a Timid/Jolly/Naive Venasaur will outspeed it.

The changes look really good. Spiffing work ;D

zerofield

i miss miror
funny story of teh thread of the day. was battling bay and we were both using the team, i had a 5-0 lead, and got beaten 2-0. sad huh?

Aeon™

Rock Ultimate
i don't know if this is just me, but i keep getting destroyed by bulk up conkledurrs. they set up once, and use either drain punch or mach punt on terra, heatran, and scizor, and payback on celebii and latias. rotom just dies quickly to the +1 drain punch and whatever.

dragonuser™

the greatest crisis
i don't know if this is just me, but i keep getting destroyed by bulk up conkledurrs. they set up once, and use either drain punch or mach punt on terra, heatran, and scizor, and payback on celebii and latias. rotom just dies quickly to the +1 drain punch and whatever.

Celebi psychic does at least 80% leaving him easily revenged, and with setup/ prior damage its an easy ko