• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

ShadowJourney

Anxious Pokemon Breeder
I'm mostly looking for Flower, Ribbon, and Star sweets. Strawberry sweets are fairly easy to get so I'm not really looking for those. I'd also like the Ribbon, Clover, Blueberry, and Heart sweets.

I'm offering evolution stones and items, Pokemon (ask and I'll see if I have it or can breed it), trade evos...

I'll trade a Tapu Lele for Flower sweet Rainbow Swirl Alcremie. Or make an offer and I'll see what I can do.

Edit: I'll also offer Tapu Lele for Flower and Ribbon sweet Alcremie that aren't Rainbow Swirl or Vanilla Cream.

If you'd rather trade the Alcremie already evolved instead of the item that works too =)

Thank you!

Last edited: