• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

LF: Alola Ninetales FT: Sword Exclusives etc

mcccc26

I’ve been wanting to Hail/Aurora Veil doubles setup so was hoping to get my hands on an Alola Ninetales (or Vulpix). I have all sword exclusives and some other things. Hopefully we can trade!

ShaneManiak

Hi, I have HA alolan vulpix in a moon ball if u r interested.

Would you be willing to trade an item or ball? Have any extra beast balls by chance?

mcccc26

By extra beast balls I mean I have none; in sword shield you can only get the one from the ball guy, or can I buy one in game somewhere for you. Also if there’s another item you want let me know bc I’d really love the vulpix

ShaneManiak

Thank you!! Enjoy ninetales. Aurora veil is just amazing.
I play doubles too, so let me know if you want to battle!

mcccc26

Oh cool; I’m still working on a team but I would definitely battle once I have some of the kinks figured out. I’ve always loved ice Pokemon the best and have been wanting to do an aurora veil team so we’ll see how this works out.

ShaneManiak

Let me know if you need anyone else, I have majority of them

I have been using gmax lapras on my team and it is amazing!!! Good partner for ninetales

mcccc26

Ya I totally agree. I don’t have a Gmax Lapras anymore. I had a switch lite and played through all of shield and it got water damaged and I lost everything without a backup. So recently I just finished my sword Pokedex and am trying to make teams that I remember in the works and I also like shiny hunting. I really need a foreign ditto.
I have a maxed out Shiny Bisharp, +Atk -SpAtk, Hyper Trajned Lv100, Dynamaxed, 252 At EV, 252 Speed EV, 4 Def EV: Defiant Ability, Swords Dance, Stone Edge, Throat Chop, Iron Head that I’m looking to trade for some things.

I’m hoping they go back around with the Dynamax like they did with Snorlax so I can get them. I only have Charizards, Machamps, Snorlax, Darulodons, Garbordors, Copperajahs, Gengars because they’ve been recently out.

I need to transfer my pokemon from Go to Eevee Let’s Go to home bc I have some good things between the two of those but I have to start let’s go Eevee again to get to safari zone. Otherwise before I had so many meltans. For Covid19 (I’m in NYC I holed up at my aunts and didn’t realize how long this would be so only brought my new switch and sword).

I really would love like all the ones that now can be in the game (not really the legendaries besides Mew or Mewtwo) but like Alola Diglet/Dugtrio, Alola Raichu, Kanto Mime, Kanto Ponyta/Rapidash, Zigzagoon/Linoone original, and all variants and things like that.

I really like shiny hunting if you just can find them in the overworld and chain. I usually get them pretty quick if there’s something like that I could help with for a trade.

also have been thinking more about the ice team... definitely think it should have Alola Ninetales, Lapras G-Max, and was thinking Cloyster, Clefable, Togekiss (I OU Togekiss on everything) and maybe Mamoswine but I think the team needs some other none ice bc of their large weakness amounts so maybe tanks with a leftovers or black sludge to make up for the hail damage. Idk. I tried doing a Malamar +Eldegoss set like people were talking about but it didn’t work. I used to play doubles but skipped Sun Moon so I’ve sorta been re-acquainting myself with everything.

I’m Michael btw... if you have any advice, wanna trade, or battle with where I’m at and maybe give advice I wouldn’t be embarrassed to lose to you lol.

mcccc26

Oh I think Glaceon or Avalugg or Mamoswine might work well on a Hail team. I had a shiny avalugg at one point but it’s a little low in one of the Def departments. What’re you’re thoughts on Eiscue in a Hail team?