• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

LF: Alolan Marowak, Dratini, Gible, Venipede, Rotom, Horsea, Beldum, Porygon, Treeko, Mudkip, Torchic, Venipede

ShaneManiak

Hello,

I am looking for an Alolan Marowak, HA Dratini, Ha Gible, HA Venipede, HA Skrelp, Rotom, HA Horsea, Beldum, Porygon, HA Treeko, HA Mudkip, HA Torchic

I have a lot of HA aprimon to trade or anything else you might be looking for. comfey, pichu, dhelmise, helioptile, foongus, axew, growlithe, litwick, drilbur, riolu, cufant, milcery, noibat, ralts, feebas, charmander, bulbasaur, duskull, pancham, impidimp, darumaka, hatenna, goomy, jellicent, indeedee, hawlcha, phantump, applin, meowths, eevee, jangmoo, to name a few, lol.

Hopefully they are in apriballs as well. Really would love a friend ball dratini.

Thank you,

Last edited:

Xenomata

MS Paint Sableye
I have the following if you still want:
  1. HA Dratini (Dream, Level)
  2. HA Gible (Beast, Moon also available but I'll need to breed HA into one myself)
  3. HA Venipede (Heavy)
  4. Rotom (Dream, Fast, and Sport)
  5. Porygon (Dream, not HA if you were looking for that)
You'll need to give me some time before I can trade though, right now I'm busy trying to get a shiny Regidrago, and I'm not stopping until I get it.

AzraelWalker

Hello,

I am looking for an Alolan Marowak, HA Dratini, Ha Gible, HA Venipede, HA Skrelp, Rotom, HA Horsea, Beldum, Porygon, HA Treeko, HA Mudkip, HA Torchic

I have a lot of HA aprimon to trade or anything else you might be looking for. comfey, pichu, dhelmise, helioptile, foongus, axew, growlithe, litwick, drilbur, riolu, cufant, milcery, noibat, ralts, feebas, charmander, bulbasaur, duskull, pancham, impidimp, darumaka, hatenna, goomy, jellicent, indeedee, hawlcha, phantump, applin, meowths, eevee, jangmoo, to name a few, lol.

Hopefully they are in apriballs as well. Really would love a friend ball dratini.

Thank you,

Are you still after that HA Torchic? If so Ill trade you one for a HA Hatenna (any nature will do)

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
I can get you a Beldum. I will need to breed one with Ditto but it won’t be a problem. Just give me some time. I can also breed you a Porygon and have it hold an Upgrade if you’d like. I will just need help evolving my Seadra into Kingdra.

ShaneManiak

I can get you a Beldum. I will need to breed one with Ditto but it won’t be a problem. Just give me some time. I can also breed you a Porygon and have it hold an Upgrade if you’d like. I will just need help evolving my Seadra into Kingdra.
Yes please,
What are you interested in?
are your beldum and porygon in regular pokeballs? There r just a few I dont like such as the ultra ball, repeat ball, and dusk ball.

Thanks,

ShaneManiak

I have the following if you still want:
  1. HA Dratini (Dream, Level)
  2. HA Gible (Beast, Moon also available but I'll need to breed HA into one myself)
  3. HA Venipede (Heavy)
  4. Rotom (Dream, Fast, and Sport)
  5. Porygon (Dream, not HA if you were looking for that)
You'll need to give me some time before I can trade though, right now I'm busy trying to get a shiny Regidrago, and I'm not stopping until I get it.

Hi,
I would be interested in the beast ball gible, fast ball rotom, and dream ball porygon
Let me know if you still would like to trade! Sorry for taking so long to respond

Xenomata

MS Paint Sableye
Hi,
I would be interested in the beast ball gible, fast ball rotom, and dream ball porygon
Let me know if you still would like to trade! Sorry for taking so long to respond
That's fine, I'll have them all ready for you ASAP. I'll DM you when I'm ready to trade.

Emperorj

hey, i have an alolan marowak if you need. you can have it for free

Jesness

Togekiss Enthusiast
I have HA
Horsea, (premierball)
Treeko, (Friendball)
Mudkip (pokeball)

If you still need them? I have multiple natures available but can breed if you need a specific one that I don't already have.
If still available would you be willing to trade Bulbasaur, Impadimp and, Applin?

Last edited: