• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

LF: Breeder with foreign game cart to breed Parent Pokemon

Nexus

Premiere Ball Enthusiast
Coming back to an old generation because that just happens to be where I have the Pokemon in my bank to do so.

A new generation of Pokemon is upon us and I have two wish list Pokemon I'd like to get. A Shiny Sentret and a Shiny Sheller.

That said I've done a lot of the legwork to have the moves, natures, IV's and so forth on said Pokemon. I've done most of the legwork already. What I can't do is reduce the odds of a shiny appearing on my own.

So I turn to the Serebii forums to aid me in my quest. Looking for a trustworthy breeder with foreign game carts that may be able to breed Pokemon for me on said 6th gen game carts. Basically take my 5-6 IV Pokemon and get me a foreign copy (anything else other than North America would be great), and then I will proceed to breed further in order to get the shiny myself (don't worry I wouldn't put you through the tedious effort of hatching too many eggs to count).

In return you can keep any of the offspring for yourself, and for a job well done I have an event Pokemon that you may want (I can offer up a list upon request).

Any help though would be appreciated.