• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

LF: Dada Zarude, US Events: FT: proofed events

I'm looking for all US events pre-gen 8. Feel free to ask. I've been part of event trading community on-and-off since Gen 4.

I am looking for events that are 100% legit, non-cloned, preferably with proof.

Ones that I am especially looking for right now are:
  • Dada Zarude (code or pokemon)
  • Worlds19 Aerodactyl
  • International2019 Paul Gastrodon
  • International2018 ワルビアル Krookodile
  • Worlds pokemon
  • PGL pokemon
  • 2018 Legends
  • Any other US event
Highlights:
  • XYZ Shiny Xerneas
  • GMax HOME Melmetal self-redeemed from Go -> HOME transfer
  • Hayley Mew / Phione self-redeemed on official hardware/software
  • Wishmaker Jirachi self-redeemed on official hardware/disc
  • Sun/Moon Demo Ash-Greninja self-redeemed on unmodded hardware/software
  • RSE Eon Ticket service using an official e-reader card (need to be sent a RSE save file, or I can run through it myself on a new save)
  • XY Gengar
  • Zarude
  • GVM Code set
  • Sinnoh cap Pikachu from 2018
  • 20th Aniv Darkrai
  • Shiny Meltans x3 (self-caught, currently in Go. Can be transferred to HOME or Let's Go. I have enough candy to evolve 1 meltan to a shiny melmetal. Home OT/ID: Custom/Chase 862255, LGE OT/ID: Bobby/036906, depending on how you want it transferred)