• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

LF: Diancie FT: Meltan among other Mythicals!

duarfo

Hello! I'm looking for Diancie and Marshadow I have multiple Pokemon for trade that I've collected over the years, all of course are legit and as follows:
  • Mythical: Mew, Celebi, Deoxys, Shaymin, Arceus, Victini, Keldeo, Genesect, Hoopa, Magearna and Meltan
  • Shiny event Legendaries: Raikou and Entei
  • Other shiny: Dragonair, Gorebyss, Metagross, Garchomp and Yanmega
Ask for anything you might need from regular legendaries, chances are I have them!
edit: Got marshadow and Zeraora!

Last edited:

Alex halsdorf

Hello! I'm looking for Diancie and Marshadow I have multiple Pokemon for trade that I've collected over the years, all of course are legit and as follows:
  • Mythical: Mew, Celebi, Deoxys, Shaymin, Arceus, Victini, Keldeo, Genesect, Hoopa, Magearna and Meltan
  • Shiny event Legendaries: Raikou and Entei
  • Other shiny: Dragonair, Gorebyss, Metagross, Garchomp and Yanmega
Ask for anything you might need from regular legendaries, chances are I have them!
edit: Got marshadow and Zeraora!
I would trade you a diance for a marshadow

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
Will trade you anything for a Melmetal but not Meltan

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
Ran out of Melmetals, I'm trying to get another one but it might take a couple of weeks, I'll message you when I get another one!
Alright thanks