• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

LF: Diancie FT: Meltan among other Mythicals!

duarfo

Hello! I'm looking for Diancie and Marshadow I have multiple Pokemon for trade that I've collected over the years, all of course are legit and as follows:
  • Mythical: Mew, Celebi, Deoxys, Shaymin, Arceus, Victini, Keldeo, Genesect, Hoopa, Magearna and Meltan
  • Shiny event Legendaries: Raikou and Entei
  • Other shiny: Dragonair, Gorebyss, Metagross, Garchomp and Yanmega
Ask for anything you might need from regular legendaries, chances are I have them!
edit: Got marshadow and Zeraora!

Last edited:

Alex halsdorf

Hello! I'm looking for Diancie and Marshadow I have multiple Pokemon for trade that I've collected over the years, all of course are legit and as follows:
  • Mythical: Mew, Celebi, Deoxys, Shaymin, Arceus, Victini, Keldeo, Genesect, Hoopa, Magearna and Meltan
  • Shiny event Legendaries: Raikou and Entei
  • Other shiny: Dragonair, Gorebyss, Metagross, Garchomp and Yanmega
Ask for anything you might need from regular legendaries, chances are I have them!
edit: Got marshadow and Zeraora!
I would trade you a diance for a marshadow

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
Will trade you anything for a Melmetal but not Meltan

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
Ran out of Melmetals, I'm trying to get another one but it might take a couple of weeks, I'll message you when I get another one!

Alright thanks