• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

LF: English Event 2018 Heatran or March 2018 U.S.A. Code

Status
Not open for further replies.

tempblank

I was unable to receive the 2018 March newsletter code for my Ultra Moon, so I am desperately seeking the English event Heatran or a unused code. I do not need the bottle cap if you trade the Heatran to me. Note: When we are trading I will ask for the code first, I have had a bad history with scammers, but I will trade RIGHT after the code is sent to me. Some shinies and others I have to trade:
FT:
Shiny Crustle
Shiny Hippowdon
Shiny Grumpig
XYZ Zygarde
Shiny Manectric
Shiny Shedinja
Shiny Skuntank
Shiny Pelipper
Shiny Wobbufett
Shiny Lucario
Shiny Salandit (Male)
Shiny Yanmega
Shiny Chansey
Shiny Heatmor
Shiny Gyarados
Shiny Luvdisc
Shiny Ditto (6IV!)
Shiny Deoxys (I don't know if it is hacked, it was traded to me)
Shiny Basculin (Red-Striped)
Shiny Magcargo
Shiny Heliosk
Shiny Gengar
Shiny Mewtwo (HA, from Gen 1 VC)
Shiny Suicune

I am willing to to a 2-for-1 trade, but as I stated before, if you trade me the actual Heatran rather than the code, first one shiny for the Heatran, and then another for a random Pokemon. For the code, I need the code first and then I will trade the other two shinies. I am very desperate for this event so I hope you wish to trade with me.

Sandbhonerh

I have a code I didn't use that I can give to you. I don't necessarily want shinies but if you have a HA tirtouga Anorith pansear pansage or panpour is prefer those.

Sandbhonerh

What hidden abilities do you have

tempblank

Nidoran female
Jigglypuff
Cubone
Magikarp
Pidgey
Alakazam
Caterpie
Machop
Eevee
Hitmonchan
Snorlax
Sandshrew
Kabuto
Pidgeotto
Froakie
Charmander
Beldum
Chespin
Riolu
Torchic
Dratini
Fennekin
Sigilyph
Igglybuff
Bronzor
Swablu
Driftblm
Starly
HA Alola Starters

Sandbhonerh

Hmmm. Can we trade over x and y? I'm trying to recollect my friend safaris. If so I'll take any Pokemon and I can give you my code via trade as Pokemon nicknames

Sandbhonerh

All good catch me 2 zigzagoons or whatever and I'll trade you
my friend code is 3454 1193 6009

Sandbhonerh

Hey I've got you registered let me know when you're on. Unfortunately I'll be unavailable from 1115 gmt-7 to 4 or 430 gmt-7

Sandbhonerh

Sorry about missing that I'm good to go for the rest of the day

Sandbhonerh

Yep that's the plan pidgey goes first then flechling

Sandbhonerh

Let me know if it doesn't work and I'll copy and paste the code in here

Status
Not open for further replies.