• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

LF female trainer with Bordered Flared Skirt Yellow & Ruffled Tank Yellow

Frank1

I'm playing Pokémon Moon and I'm looking to trade with someone that's playing with a female character while wearing:
  1. Bordered Flared Skirt Yellow
  2. Ruffled Tank Yellow
I'm not interested in a particular Pokémon, but in the trainer girl's clothes.

It was suggested to me that the best way to complete all clothes is to ask someone to trade with me while wearing the items I'm looking for. These items are exclusive to Pokémon Sun. It's been more than a year that I'm looking for the last three pieces of clothing that I'm missing, and I'm just tired of waiting for them to appear in my Festival Plaza. So, if anyone can help me, please let me know what Pokémon do you want to trade with me. I have most of the regular ones. Also, if you want my female character to wear any specific clothing while trading, let me know.

Frank1

By the way, I got some shiny Deoxys in Wonder Trade by chance. I'm willing to trade one of them for these two fashion items. I've also found out that they are also available in Ultra Sun.