• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

LF: Fossil Pokemon in Premiere Balls (Gen 1 - 5)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nexus

Premiere Ball Enthusiast
So I recently learned that through the Dream World it was possible to catch Fossil Pokemon from the first 5 generation of Pokemon games in alternate balls.

So as such I've been trying to find someone who happened to catch and collect a bunch of those Fossil Pokemon in Premiere Balls. I've made a big effort myself to catch as many Pokemon from various games in premiere balls for my own collection, but sadly missed out on Dream World since I didn't even really ever take the time back in the day to learn the ins and outs of it.

So now I'm trying to find someone who can help me by breeding some of them if possible (Don't need the originals or all evolutions, just the base ones).

The one I want most is a Kabuto in a premiere ball, but ultimately I'd like to get my hands on as many of them as I can for collecting purposes.

Any help with this would be appreciated. I have plenty to offer in my Gen 7 games........

The more you can provide the better the reward;

FT: Event Legendaries, Shinies, Bottle Caps, Hold Items, High IV /HA Pokemon

Last edited:

Diegofr3377

So I recently learned that through the Dream World it was possible to catch Fossil Pokemon from the first 5 generation of Pokemon games in alternate balls.

So as such I've been trying to find someone who happened to catch and collect a bunch of those Fossil Pokemon in Premiere Balls. I've made a big effort myself to catch as many Pokemon from various games in premiere balls for my own collection, but sadly missed out on Dream World since I didn't even really ever take the time back in the day to learn the ins and outs of it.

So now I'm trying to find someone who can help me by breeding some of them if possible (Don't need the originals or all evolutions, just the base ones).

The one I want most is a Kabuto in a premiere ball, but ultimately I'd like to get my hands on as many of them as I can for collecting purposes.

Any help with this would be appreciated. I have plenty to offer in my Gen 7 games........

The more you can provide the better the reward;

FT: Event Legendaries, Shinies, Bottle Caps, Hold Items, High IV /HA Pokemon

I habe a few fossils in dreamball and also other pokemons. Even a duskull in safari ball. I would like in exchange some of the following:

1. Hidden ability: I have over 180 mons including all starters fossils pseudolegendaries, the dumb monkey trio and eevee. And I want to collect more

2. Specific nature legendaries:
Adamant groudon
Modest dialga
Modest xerneas
Modest raikou
Modest or timid tornadus

3. Other rare balls:
Safari ball
Dreamball
Sportball

4.Mythicals

Nexus

Premiere Ball Enthusiast
I habe a few fossils in dreamball and also other pokemons. Even a duskull in safari ball. I would like in exchange some of the following:

1. Hidden ability: I have over 180 mons including all starters fossils pseudolegendaries, the dumb monkey trio and eevee. And I want to collect more

2. Specific nature legendaries:
Adamant groudon
Modest dialga
Modest xerneas
Modest raikou
Modest or timid tornadus

3. Other rare balls:
Safari ball
Dreamball
Sportball

4.Mythicals

Thank you for the offer, but I had someone help me get these Fossil Pokemon a few weeks ago already and then some. I am no longer looking. I figured this forum was dead since I didn't receive a reply for weeks. I'm going to see if I can have this thread closed asap.

Status
Not open for further replies.