• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

LF gigatamx Centiskorch

nel3

Crimson Dragon
im looking for a Centiskorch in a luxury ball that can be named. a neutral nature is fine but a good nature favoring the special attack is better timid/modest. i only got the sword game after the event ended but thats something on my part. the luxury ball (or a reddish orange pokeball) is preferred but not a regular pokeball, the nature will be what ends up being available.

i have been keeping on catching most gigantamax dens, some with regular pokeballs. i got some stuff of value but i havent really done too much bank ball hunting or HA (unless some dens were HA). pokemon breeding is rather limited as i only did 2 5IV runs for my ingame team. im open to suggestions on a trade though i dont have any shield exclusives at the moment. i have been catching some gigamax colossal and flapple in luxury and nest balls respectively.

Last edited: