• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

LF: Goomy, Mimikyu

Hello!! I’m looking for a Goomy and/or Mimikyu.

I’m afraid I haven’t managed to catch a Deino yet to trade for the Goomy, but here’s what I can offer for either of them:

Dreepy
Scorbunny
Farfetch’d
Galarian Ponyta
Pretty much any Sword exclusive other than Deino and Stonjourner, who I haven’t snagged yet (might just take me a second to get an egg going)

I’m also on the lookout for any Shield exclusives and the other starters if anyone is interested in trading them!

Thank you!

FluffyFurret

Pokédex Completionist
I'll gladly help you with the Shield exclusives, I'm also in need of the Sword ones. I have all the starters as well, I can breed them real quick if you want.