• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

LF HA Corsola, FT Sword exclusives and HA Falinks/Darmanitan

Squirtle_007

Hi, I'm looking for a Galarian Corsola with Cursed Body or a Cursola with Perish Body, I have Sword, so I can give you version exclusives except for Zacian because I already gave it away.

I have:
Galar starters
Farfetch'd
Sirfetch'd
Male Indeedee
Passimian
Solrock
Kommo-o
Seedot line
HA Darmanitan
HA Falinks
Red Basculin
Flapple
Swirlix with Whipping Dream
Vulpix
Ninetales
Stonjourner
Gothorita
Shiny Mantyke

Thanks in advance

Dragohammer227

VGC Trainer
Hey Squirtle, I have a Galarian Corsola with Cursed Body if you're still looking. You wouldn't happen to have a HA Braviary would you? If not I'm interested in your HA Darmanitan. I'm actually 25 pokemon away from finishing my pokedex and everything I'm missing is Sword exclusive pokemon so if you need anything else let me know.

Squirtle_007

Hey Squirtle, I have a Galarian Corsola with Cursed Body if you're still looking. You wouldn't happen to have a HA Braviary would you? If not I'm interested in your HA Darmanitan. I'm actually 25 pokemon away from finishing my pokedex and everything I'm missing is Sword exclusive pokemon so if you need anything else let me know.
Thank you so much, I'm still looking for HA Corsola, I'll gladly give you my HA Darmanitan for it, if you need something specific, you can tell me and I'll help you to complete your Pokédex

Dragohammer227

VGC Trainer
Thank you so much, I'm still looking for HA Corsola, I'll gladly give you my HA Darmanitan for it, if you need something specific, you can tell me and I'll help you to complete your Pokédex

Ok thanks, that'll really help. Here's the list of pokemon I need atm:

Seedot -> Nuzleaf -> Shiftry
Flapple
Swirlix->Slurpuff
Farfetch'd -> Sirfetch'd
Gothita -> Gothorita -> Gothitelle
Escavalier
Mawile
Passimian
Turtonator
Solrock
Darumaka -> Darmanitan
Stonjourner
Zacian
Deino -> Zweilous -> Hydreigon
Rufflet -> Braviary (Preferably with Defiant Hidden Ability)

If you don't want to full trade we can also just touch trade if that's more preferable to you. Also do you want male or female HA Corsola? I have some of both.

Squirtle_007

Ok thanks, that'll really help. Here's the list of pokemon I need atm:

Flapple
Swirlix->Slurpuff
Farfetch'd -> Sirfetch'd
Gothita -> Gothorita -> Gothitelle
Escavalier
Mawile
Passimian
Turtonator
Solrock
Darumaka -> Darmanitan
Stonjourner
Zacian
Deino -> Zweilous -> Hydreigon
Rufflet -> Braviary (Preferably with Defiant Hidden Ability)

If you don't want to full trade we can also just touch trade if that's more preferable to you. Also do you want male or female HA Corsola? I have some of both.
Right now I have

Flapple
Swirlix with Whipped Dream
Farfetch'd -> Sirfetch'd
Gothorita
Passimian
Turtonator
Solrock
Darumaka -> Darmanitan
Stonjourner
Rufflet -> Braviary (I don't have HA, sorry)

Maybe I should take a male and a female Corsola, just to be sure becaus I will still breed them trying to get good IVs, let me know when you'll be available

Dragohammer227

VGC Trainer
Right now I have

Flapple
Swirlix with Whipped Dream
Farfetch'd -> Sirfetch'd
Gothorita
Passimian
Turtonator
Solrock
Darumaka -> Darmanitan
Stonjourner
Rufflet -> Braviary (I don't have HA, sorry)

Maybe I should take a male and a female Corsola, just to be sure becaus I will still breed them trying to get good IVs, let me know when you'll be available

That's fine and sure I can give you a male and female. I'm available now if you are. My Switch FC is in my signature so just send me a friend request when you're ready or you can just set up a trade room and send me the link code.

Last edited:

Squirtle_007

That's fine and sure I can give you a male and female. I'm available now if you are. My Switch FC is in my signature so just send me a friend request when you're ready or you can just set up a trade room and send me the link code.
Thank you so much, I'll add you as soon as I can, my brother is using my Switch right now

Dragohammer227

VGC Trainer
Thank you so much, I'll add you as soon as I can, my brother is using my Switch right now

No problem, thanks for helping me with my pokedex. Just let me know when you have the switch and we can trade.

Squirtle_007

Alright, I'm connecting now.
Thank you so much!, I'll have in count your list so I can help you to complete your Pokédex, I'll keep an eye open for Defiant Braviary.

I hope you have a Merry Christmas.

Dragohammer227

VGC Trainer
Thank you so much!, I'll have in count your list so I can help you to complete your Pokédex, I'll keep an eye open for Defiant Braviary.

I hope you have a Merry Christmas.

No problem, and I wish you a Merry Christmas as well.