• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

LF: HA durant

shiny_incineroar_pog

I exist, supposedly
I need a hidden ability durant, as said in the title. IVs don't matter, I can just breed it with a ditto. I can offer shiny Medicham, Yanmega, or Swellow (all from wormholes).

e6life

Shedinja Trainer
Will one in a Dream Ball suffice? I think that's the only rare ball one I have, at least. I'm more interested in trading for Pokemon in rare balls, things you've bred. I don't really want to relieve you of your shiny Pokemon. If you haven't anything available to breed, I'll gladly take whatever, just not a shiny.

e6life

Shedinja Trainer
Scyther will be fine if you have it, though to be honest, I think I have that already. Still, it’s fine. If, IVs truly don’t matter, let me finish dinner, and I’ll breed your Durant.

By the way, are you just collecting the HA, or do you have a purpose for the ability? I use mine in tandem with Gothitelle.