• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

LF HA galar Ponyta line

nel3

Crimson Dragon
im looking for a HA Galar ponyta line for an MM run. im currently 155 in with normal ability but id like to upgrade it to a HA option for the run.( sword game file)

i dont really deal with shinies/legends/events in the games but i can offer legit bankball pokemon. i can also breed 5IV pokemon if needed provided i have the options avaialble

here is the list that can be sent over at this point to gen8.
HA em dream ball qwilfish
HA nest ball bulbasur
HA nest ball farfecth'd.
HA 4em dive ball snorunt
net ball 3EM timid vulpix
dream ball flash fire 4em ponyta
HA drilbur dream ball
love ball intimidate mawile
love ball ralts
love ball swinub 4 em
static love ball pichu
dream mawile
moon ball ghastly
moon digglet 2EM
Lure/safari ball magicarp
Lapras love ball 2EM, HA dream ball 1EM (2 EM possible)
safari wooper
heavy ball rhyorn
HA luxury gothita
fast/level ball Growlithe adamant EM CC flare blitz, morning sun and iron tail
friend ralts
dream liepard
togepi super luck dream ball
moon ball ponyta morning sun
moon absol sucker punch
level ball hoot hoot. whirlwind, feather dance, night shade, defog
safari hipoptas
safari riolu
fast ball Riolu HA 3-4 EM
safari lotad
love corsola
dream munchlax
dream friend guard cleffa
dream kanto vulpix
dream rivalry axew. night slash, counter, razor wind. reversal

Last edited:

Det. Viper

That’s Detective Viper to you
I’ve got a collection of sweet apples. I am in the market for a Safari ball Riolu if that’s fair to you

nel3

Crimson Dragon
Thank you for the replies

I can help you out with Eiscue. I am looking for a Rowlet if you had one?

Anything in particular with Rowlet? I have a HA one in gen7. im going to breed out an adamant one with HA and EM. got the HA rowlet bred out.

I’ve got a collection of sweet apples. I am in the market for a Safari ball Riolu if that’s fair to you

I will scrounge up a spare riolu for the sweet apple trade.

I don't know what your personal schedules are but I do have Thursday off. The others days of the week have crappy work hours.

Last edited:

nel3

Crimson Dragon
Bump, still looking for a zazamenta dex entry.

nel3

Crimson Dragon
I'll do it for a Love Ball.

Deal, will that be a love ball as an item or a bred mon in a love ball? Look in the spoiler tag on the first post, there are a few that may interest you. I'm off today ie Monday eastern time zone.

Rahus

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Deal, will that be a love ball as an item or a bred mon in a love ball? Look in the spoiler tag on the first post, there are a few that may interest you. I'm off today ie Monday eastern time zone.
I just need the Love Ball item. I'm fresh out of them and need to start getting them.

nel3

Crimson Dragon
I just need the Love Ball item. I'm fresh out of them and need to start getting them.

Np, when can you trade? I'm still active in gen8 for 30-40min.

nel3

Crimson Dragon
The code will be 3307, a safari ball riolu will have the love ball. Do you have any nicknamed Pokemon? I'm asking as a verification step so your zazamenta won't be taken by another random player?

Rahus

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
The code will be 3307, a safari ball riolu will have the love ball. Do you have any nicknamed Pokemon? I'm asking as a verification step so your zazamenta won't be taken by another random player?
My IGN is Celeste. Just keep an eye out for that name.

nel3

Crimson Dragon
My IGN is Celeste. Just keep an eye out for that name.
How is that shown ie in the Pokemon summary? I will show a manectric named acdc.,

Rahus

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
How is that shown ie in the Pokemon summary? I will show a manectric named acdc.,
When you're trading with someone, their name appears at the corner of the screen when you're not selecting a Pokemon.

Rahus

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Yeah that's you.

Edit: Do you need this Riolu back? Or can I trade you a Junk Pokemon back?

nel3

Crimson Dragon
Thank you very much for the touch trade.

nel3

Crimson Dragon
The riolu is yours, I've bred more than a few these last 2 days.

I'm too Damn used to the PSS and plaza setup where the player name is right in your face. Placing the name in the corner is just sneaky if you don't know where to look.

nel3

Crimson Dragon
bump, re-purposing my previous thread to lookd for a HA Galar ponyta. nest ball preferred but not essential as i got one already. the HA is the only essential factor, IV, ball nature are optional.

@Forum mods: i hope this doesnt break the rules for threads, i didnt see a rule in this subsection that doesnt allow this yet so forgive me if possible if i missed a rule here.