• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

LF HA mons FT: HA mons (see list)

M-Zomer

I’m just curious but how is list coming along? Like for instance do you have all the available Hidden Abilities that are currently available or are you still missing some?
The list is completely up to date (I hope I didn’t miss anything at least), the list are all the HA I have, so I’m still missing a lot I think

M-Zomer

If I’m not mistaking.. my ‘still need’ list is:

[edit] moved it to my main post, otherwise I’ll have to update too many lists! :)

I’m getting close! Until DLC comes out lol

Last edited:

ShadowForce720

Hmm, just noticed this list doesn’t include transfer HAs (Skorupi for exemple)

By the way I think your missing Ditto on either of your list. Also I’m pretty sure I have HA Orbeetle so if you want if you haven’t got one yet I can breed it to get a HA Blipbug for you and the Blipbug for a Alolan Diglett.

M-Zomer

By the way I think your missing Ditto on either of your list. Also I’m pretty sure I have HA Orbeetle so if you want if you haven’t got one yet I can breed it to get a HA Blipbug for you and the Blipbug for a Alolan Diglett.
Yeah, I have an HA ditto, but since it’s not breedable, I decided to not put it on the list..
And yeah, I don’t have blipbug yet.. even with the max raids now! Allright, I’ll get working on a HA Alolan Diglett