• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

LF HA mons FT: HA mons (see list)

pambihirang_nilalang

epic AWESOMENESS!
HA riolu in beast ball for vulpix alolan HA

Nutty

Yes, I do. I have Riolu with prankster (justified Lucario) and Rufflet with Hustle (defiant Braviary).

M-Zomer

IVs don’t matter to me :) I’ll get working on the 6, I’ll send you a PM when I’m ready!

ShaneManiak

Hello, I am interested in HA scorbunny and grookey, I have lots of HA pokemon in apriballs to trade in return. Is there anyone you are looking for?

M-Zomer

Hey! [edit] No specific mons anymore, anything not on the list will do.. :)

(I have a few spare 5IV HA Galar starters ready to trade)

Last edited:

interludes

Dark type trainer
Hi, are you interested in a 0 speed IV HA duskull for Alolan Meowth?

marill117

Hey! Specific mons I’m currently hunting for are Drifloon and helioptile.. if you don’t have them I’ll trade for any HA not on the list :)

(I have a few spare 5IV HA Galar starters ready to trade)

Hey again! I have spares of both of these (Helioptile is 5IV, Drifloon 4IV). I would be interested in your HA Joltik and Bergmite if you'd like to trade?

M-Zomer

Hey again! I have spares of both of these (Helioptile is 5IV, Drifloon 4IV). I would be interested in your HA Joltik and Bergmite if you'd like to trade?
Hey Marill117! I just closed a trade for drifloon (edited my message).. I’ll send you a PM

Rahus

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Hello! Might I ask if your Larvitar is in a Love Ball? I'm on a mad hunt for a Larvitar in a Love Ball, and figured I would ask.

ShadowForce720

Hey Marill117! I just closed a trade for drifloon (edited my message).. I’ll send you a PM

I’m just curious but how is list coming along? Like for instance do you have all the available Hidden Abilities that are currently available or are you still missing some?