• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

LF: Help with trade evolutions

Phil Rohan

I have 24 pokémon in Sword that I want to evolve via trade. Looking for people to do simple back and forth trades so I can get the evolved forms.
Note: One of the 24 is Porygon, which I want to evolve twice, so this is essentially 25 trades.
Note 2: Also among these are Karrablast and Shelmet, so if you have your own to trade, that would be good, or we could arrange so they get traded for each other.
If anyone else needs help trade-evolving pokémon, this can of course be of mutual benefit.