• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

LF: Keldeo, Zarude, Marshadow, Melmetal, FT: Shinies, Legends, Apri Balls, Master Balls

PaddyS

LF:
Listed above.

HA:

Mons:

Shinies:
Slurpuff LVL100
Coalossal LVL100
Macargo LVL60
Machamp LVL100
Torkoal LVL100
Golduck LVL63
Azumarill LVL59
Blissey LVL40
Gyrados LVL100
Hydereigon LVL65
Starmie LVL55

Legends:
Kubfu LVL10
Mewtwo x 2
Eternatus x 3
Moltres x 2
Articuno x 2
Zapdos x 1
Entei
Suicune
Raikou
ho-oh
lugia
Type: Null x 1
Tapu Family x 4

Ultra Beasts:
Nihelgo x 1
Xurkitree x 1
Kartana x 1
Poipole x 1

Items:d
Cherish Ball - a few
Master Ball - a few
Moon Ball - a few
Dream Ball = a few
Friend Ball - a few
Lure Ball - a few
Level Ball - a few
Heavy Ball - a few
Love Ball - a few
Moon Ball - a few
Beast Ball - 1
Gold Bottle Cap - a few

Last edited:

Kono

Aspiring philosopher
I'm still working in getting Manaphy and phione in my gen 4 but might do so soon. I do have zeraora, yvletel, and Zekrom. I'd be willing to trade for the following:
Charizard LVL100
Slurpuff LVL100
Coalossal LVL100

I might also have an extra mew but I will have to check.

PaddyS

I'm still working in getting Manaphy and phione in my gen 4 but might do so soon. I do have zeraora, yvletel, and Zekrom. I'd be willing to trade for the following:
Charizard LVL100
Slurpuff LVL100
Coalossal LVL100

I might also have an extra mew but I will have to check.
Hi Kono,
is the Zeraora shiny or regular? would definitely be keen for a mew if you have. Unfortunately have Yvletel, and Zekrom now. Happy to trade 2 of the 3 requested if you have mew and Zeraora (non-shiny) available. Or alternatively Manaphy or Phione.

also have some other shinies available now:
Blissey LvL 40
Pinsir LVL 55
Gyrados LVL 100

Last edited:

Rapter

I have a Shiny Zekrom that I am willing to trade for some Moonballs, if you're interested.

Kono

Aspiring philosopher
Hi Kono,
is the Zeraora shiny or regular? would definitely be keen for a mew if you have. Unfortunately have Yvletel, and Zekrom now. Happy to trade 2 of the 3 requested if you have mew and Zeraora (non-shiny) available. Or alternatively Manaphy or Phione.

also have some other shinies available now:
Blissey LvL 40
Eevee LVL 1
Bouffalant LVL 35
Pinsir LVL 55
Cherim LVL 47
Gyrados LVL 100
Regular as it's the one in my gen 7 game but I can transfer it up to home for you. I do have an extra Mew it is however in Home.