• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

LF: Keldeo, Zarude, Marshadow, Melmetal, FT: Shinies, Legends, Apri Balls, Master Balls

PaddyS

LF:
Listed above.

HA:

Mons:

Shinies:
Slurpuff LVL100
Coalossal LVL100
Macargo LVL60
Machamp LVL100
Torkoal LVL100
Golduck LVL63
Azumarill LVL59
Blissey LVL40
Gyrados LVL100
Hydereigon LVL65
Starmie LVL55

Legends:
Kubfu LVL10
Mewtwo x 2
Eternatus x 3
Moltres x 2
Articuno x 2
Zapdos x 1
Entei
Suicune
Raikou
ho-oh
lugia
Type: Null x 1
Tapu Family x 4

Ultra Beasts:
Nihelgo x 1
Xurkitree x 1
Kartana x 1
Poipole x 1

Items:d
Cherish Ball - a few
Master Ball - a few
Moon Ball - a few
Dream Ball = a few
Friend Ball - a few
Lure Ball - a few
Level Ball - a few
Heavy Ball - a few
Love Ball - a few
Moon Ball - a few
Beast Ball - 1
Gold Bottle Cap - a few

Last edited:

Kono

Aspiring philosopher
I'm still working in getting Manaphy and phione in my gen 4 but might do so soon. I do have zeraora, yvletel, and Zekrom. I'd be willing to trade for the following:
Charizard LVL100
Slurpuff LVL100
Coalossal LVL100

I might also have an extra mew but I will have to check.

PaddyS

I'm still working in getting Manaphy and phione in my gen 4 but might do so soon. I do have zeraora, yvletel, and Zekrom. I'd be willing to trade for the following:
Charizard LVL100
Slurpuff LVL100
Coalossal LVL100

I might also have an extra mew but I will have to check.

Hi Kono,
is the Zeraora shiny or regular? would definitely be keen for a mew if you have. Unfortunately have Yvletel, and Zekrom now. Happy to trade 2 of the 3 requested if you have mew and Zeraora (non-shiny) available. Or alternatively Manaphy or Phione.

also have some other shinies available now:
Blissey LvL 40
Pinsir LVL 55
Gyrados LVL 100

Last edited:

Rapter

I have a Shiny Zekrom that I am willing to trade for some Moonballs, if you're interested.

Kono

Aspiring philosopher
Hi Kono,
is the Zeraora shiny or regular? would definitely be keen for a mew if you have. Unfortunately have Yvletel, and Zekrom now. Happy to trade 2 of the 3 requested if you have mew and Zeraora (non-shiny) available. Or alternatively Manaphy or Phione.

also have some other shinies available now:
Blissey LvL 40
Eevee LVL 1
Bouffalant LVL 35
Pinsir LVL 55
Cherim LVL 47
Gyrados LVL 100

Regular as it's the one in my gen 7 game but I can transfer it up to home for you. I do have an extra Mew it is however in Home.