• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

LF Let's Go Pikachu exclusives for Dex, will give same from Let's Go Eevee

masterbreeder42

Beast Ball-catching Legend Wiz
Looking for:
Sandshrew
Alolan Sandshrew
Oddish
Mankey
Jolly Growlithe
Grimer
Alolan Grimer
Jolly Scyther

Will trade:
Bellsprout
Adamant/Jolly Ekans
Koffing
Adamant Graveler
Kadabra
Haunter
Machoke
Jolly Pinsir
Vulpix
Alolan Vulpix
Meowth
Alolan Meowth

PM me with which pokemon you wish to trade, and which you want in return. Please include a time you are available and the code you intend to use for selecting a trade partner. If the time is between 8 AM and 4 PM PST, I should be available. See you then!

Dan123

hi, sent you a request, think i can offer pretty much all of those.

edit:
just checked

have:
all pikachu version exclusives, even with the natures you want.

need:
ekans (jolly or adamant)
bellsprout (jolly or modest)
pinsir (jolly or adamant)
meowth
alola vulpix (timid)

Last edited:

masterbreeder42

hi, sent you a request, think i can offer pretty much all of those.

edit:
just checked

have:
all pikachu version exclusives, even with the natures you want.

need:
ekans (jolly would be sweet)
alola vulpix
bellsprout
pinsir (jolly again is nice)
meowth

and help evolving 3 kadabras, 2 graveler, 1 alolan graveler, 1 machoke, 1 haunter

Great! Thanks so much. Can do on all of those - I have some evolutions I need done myself; 1 Graveler and 1 Machoke. What time (PST) is good for you? What code will you be using to communicate

BTW, I'm sorry about the lateness of this reply. I didn't get an email notification that you posted this. When you contact me, please hit "reply" to this message so that I get an email notification.

Last edited:

Dan123

hi, will send you a pm with the code, if now or in a few minutes works for you.

heres the updated list what i'm looking for nature wise, but just for dex is fine too.
ekans (jolly or adamant)
bellsprout (jolly or modest)
pinsir (jolly or adamant)
meowth
alola vulpix (timid)

got all evolutions done but can help you, have some minor non evolves kadabras etc.

cant send you pm, just trade me with rattata-pidgey-eevee ... ill try now and at 2:45 and 3:00 PST

Last edited:

Dan123

Great! Thanks so much. Can do on all of those - I have some evolutions I need done myself; 1 Graveler and 1 Machoke. What time (PST) is good for you? What code will you be using to communicate

BTW, I'm sorry about the lateness of this reply. I didn't get an email notification that you posted this. When you contact me, please hit "reply" to this message so that I get an email notification.

feeld like trading pokemon back in the 90s :D
this is lacking direct messaging, add me on discord Daniel#1132

Last edited:

masterbreeder42

I'm not on discord. Sorry for the delay; my laptop charger died, so I can't keep it on much. I see you are playing right now. If you get this before 10 AM PST (counting the time change last night), I will be waiting on the trade feature with the code Pikachu, Jigglypuff, Squirtle.