• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

LF: Let's Go Pikachu Exclusives

w4re2

Looking for the exclusives from Let's Go Pikachu. I can offer the exclusives from Let's Go Eevee.

Specifically I am look for:

Oddish x2

Sandshrew

Alolan Sandshrew x2

Mankey x2

Scyther

Alolan Grimer x2

I'd also greatly appreciate if someone would like to help me evolve my Graveler , Machoke, Kadabra and Haunter.

Please let me know if you are interested in trading.

Thanks!

AXander93

I am able to do most of those, just have to trade for the alolans. I can also help with the trades. Do you have the birds and mewtwo that you'd be able to trade. I would trade right back, just need for the dex entry for shiny charm.

w4re2

I am able to do most of those, just have to trade for the alolans. I can also help with the trades. Do you have the birds and mewtwo that you'd be able to trade. I would trade right back, just need for the dex entry for shiny charm.

I have the birds and Mewtwo if you still want to trade

w4re2

I actually just need mewtwo now but will have to go get some more of the others to trade quick. Should have them in ten or so minutes
I actually need to go out in about 10 minutes. Would you be able to trade at about 6:30pm PST or later?