• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

LF: Magearna, Skrelp, Herracross, Zorua, Partner Cap Pikachu, and more

ShadowForce720

LF:
Magearna (trade completed)
Skrelp (trade completed)
Herracross (trade completed)
Zorua (trade completed)
Mew(must be transferable to Let’s Go)
Partner(Aka Ash hat)Cap Pikachu (trade completed)

I also need help with evolving my Kanto Slowpoke to Slowking, and my two Porygon into Porygon2 and then one of them into Porygon-Z and I don’t want to permanently trade them away.(trade completed)

FT:
Shiny Lugia
Sword Exclusives except for Zacian
Shield exclusives except for Zamazenta
Own Tempo Rockruff
Apriballs
Master Ball
Beast Ball
Other items
Pokémon with Hidden Abilities:
Abra
Applin
Arrokuda
Blipbug
Bulbasaur
Buneary
Charmander
Chewtle
Clobbopus
Corsola(Johto & Galar)
Cubone
Cufant
Darumaka(Unova & Galar)
Diglett(Kanto & Galar)
Dreepy
Duraludon
Exeggcute
Eevee
Falinks
Farfetch’d(Kanto & Galar)
Fletchling
Golett
Gossifleur
Grookey
Happily
Hatenna
Impidimp
Indeedee(Male)
Krabby
Lapras
Litten
Magnemite
Meowth(Kanto, Alola, & Galar)
Mienfoo
Milcery
Mime Jr.
Mr.Mime(Kanto & Galar)
Morelull
Munchlax
Pichu
Pincurchin
Ponyta(Kanto & Galar)
Popplio
Porygon
Rolycoly
Rookidee
Rowlet
Sandshrew(Kanto & Alola)
Scorbunny
Shellos(Pink)
Silicobra
Sinistea
Sizzlipede
Slowpoke(Kanto & Galar)
Snom
Sobble
Squirtle
Togepi
Toxel
Trubbish
Tympole
Vanillite
Vulpix(Kanto & Galar)
Whismur
Yamper
Zigzagoon (Hoenn & Galar)

Also I would like to try to get a Kubfu if possible. As for Urishfu I’m not willing to permanently trade mine but I would be willing to do a trade back with so that we can get the entries for both Urshifu.

I have the Single Strike Style Urshifu.

Last edited:
I can probably get you all those except the mew
Do u want any zorua heracross and skrelp
Not the kubfu though

ShadowForce720

How about these 3 with HA gossifluer, sinistea, zigzagoon(galar), beast ball, dream ball if u have it

Yeah that works and heck I actually have 3 Dream Balls. I just need to breed the HA Sinistea and HA Eldegoss to get HA Sinistea and HA Gossifleur which won’t take that long breed.

So basically everything should be ready to trade by the time your ready to trade.

Yeah that works and heck I actually have 3 Dream Balls. I just need to breed the HA Sinistea and HA Eldegoss to get HA Sinistea and HA Gossifleur which won’t take that long breed.

So basically everything should be ready to trade by the time your ready to trade.
Great I message u when I’m home tonight

ShadowForce720

Ok I’ll get my game feel free to set up code

okay the link code is: 4690 8210
Oh and my in game name is ShadowSky.

Edit: Thanks for the mons, and just to let you know the spare Rockruff I gave you has Own Tempo as it’s ability so you can evolve it into Dusk Lycanroc if you want.

Last edited: