• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

LF: Mythical Untouched Events

tempblank

Hello there, I am trying to collect all mythical Pokemon. I need untouched events of the following, as long as they are the same level and have the same movesets and are English events, that is fine, as long as they are untouched it can be any event. I need the following: Arceus, Victini, Genesect and Marshadow. To trade I have the following, I will do 2-for-1 for any of the untouched mythicals listed above: Shiny Gyarados, Shiny Pelipper, Shiny Fletchinder, Shiny Wobbufet, Shiny Rapidash, Shiny Crustle, ShinyYanmega, Shiny Heatmor, Shiny Red Striped Basculin, Shiny Heliosk, Shiny HA Electivire, and shiny HA Chespin with Poison Jab Wood Hammer Aerial Ace and Brick Break, as well as a HA shiny Mewtwo from gen 1 VC.

Denko Sekka

I have an untouched event Arceus (Toys R Us event) and an untouched Victini (Movie 14 event), both English. Are you only offering those Shinies, or would you be willing to trade version exclusives?

tempblank

I have UM, i reset so im only in Malie so I might be able to get some version exclusives but besides that it would just be the shinies