• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

LF: Necrozma + Vivillon UFT: Items, Ultra Beasts and Gen 8 shinies

loopytheone

I'm looking for a Necrozma and a Fancy Vivillon.

I have a huge amount of BP so can get any items there and I have the Sun Ultra Beats (Nihilego, Buzzwole, Xurkitree, Kartana, Guzzlord) and the Tapu Guardians. I'm obviously happy to trade multiple beasts and items for the Vivillon. I have Master Balls and Beast Balls too.

I also have a bunch of gen 8 shinies I would be willing to trade. My Gen 8 shinies include:

• Pikachu
  • Leafeon
  • Natu
  • Trapinch
  • Pichu
  • Steelix
  • Rhyperior
  • Rhydon
  • Perserker
  • G-Max Corviknight
  • G-Max Sandaconda
  • G-Max Copperajah
  • G-Max Coalossal
I don't mind farming Max Mushrooms or Max Honey either.

Last edited:

loopytheone

Just posting here to say I've changed the original post and thread title to reflect what I am looking for and have to offer now, which is quite different. Hope this is allowed, sorry if not.

Sceptile Leaf Blade

Nighttime Guardian
You can't trade Z-crystals. Also, you can't transfer gen 8 pokémon back to usum.

loopytheone

Can't you? I didn't know that. And yes, I know you can't transfer gen 8 pokemon back. I'm offering to trade my gen 8 shinies to another gen 8 game and do the gen 7 trade afterwards.

I will edit this thread to just be asking for the necrozma then, thank you for letting me know.

Last edited: